How Low ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

randerson165

I currently have some no name springs on my car that a buddy gave me. I think I'm lowered about 1.5", but I would like to be a little lower, I would like to get right to where my wheel starts to tuck under the fender.

What springs do you recommend for this ? and what shocks ? I'm on stock shocks now and its bouncy and my body rolls on the corners.

ground control coilovers can give you up to a 4" drop depending on what is available for your model car...

Originally posted by revolution8k@Sep 29 2004, 11:13 PM
ground control coilovers can give you up to a 4" drop depending on what is available for your model car...
[post=396508]Quoted post[/post]​

That would be a better choice

i recommend you get some name brand springs that actually make you perform better instead of trying to tuck lug nuts.

Try the suspension technuiqes maximum drop springs. 2.0 drop (give or take) and a good company with the correct springrate. Or check out H&R.

My ride is low enough, I just think it looks really clean when there is little to no gap between the tire and the fender. I would also like to eliminate body roll. Why am I rolling so much ? Is it the stock shocks ? Shittay springs ? Not low enough ? Oh, I do have a el-cheepo strut bar too !!! I'm on a budget here in case you didn't notice. My buddy does finance at a tire store so I'm gonna find out what he carries for springs and shocks and I'll let you know so that you folks can point me in the right direction. I have revolving credit there !!!

I bet it's the stock shocks. I noticed a huge difference going from stock shocks to Tokico Blues with my crappy arospeed coilovers.

I'm using the neuspeed sport springs (green) 1.8" front and rear, on a 91 crx and they work and look just fine, about a two finger fender well gap.

Back