How Many Have Actually Raced?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DRAG! Street or strip. It has to be 1/4 mile. I don't like to race 1/8's.

Drag, i wish i had an AWD car though so i could autoX. I saw a red EVO-8 the other day and about shit in my pants :lol:

usually I drag just to find out and compare but roadrace and a occasional aut cross just to keep my nerves awake :D
more fun than my mom wait i mean your mom or something ...never mind just get out and race and if u are in or near or just love racing check out AARRF.com minnesota :p

just to add to the awd coments I beat my friend with 310hp (at the wheels) in his wrx with tien suspension and i just brain farted but 180 tread wear 225 17s comp to my 160 tread perilli p7000s with my sprint springs with oe shocks same brakes on an auto-x 174hp 00 si last year some times u just dont need awd has any one raced a evo 8 on the freeway yet how was it :ph34r:

Originally posted by junhondasi@Jun 1 2003, 09:32 PM
just to add to the awd coments I beat my friend with 310hp (at the wheels) in his wrx with tien suspension and i just brain farted but 180 tread wear 225 17s comp to my 160 tread perilli p7000s with my sprint springs with oe shocks same brakes on an auto-x 174hp 00 si last year some times u just dont need awd has any one raced a evo 8 on the freeway yet how was it :ph34r:

Hi! Meet my friend Mr. Punctuation!
Is that one sentence??????

After reading your post like 10 times I think I understand about half of it. Are you trying to say that you beat your friend's WRX with Tiens and you had SPRINT SPRINGS with STOCK SHOCKS????? On AutoX???? Huh. And he was putting down 310 at the wheels? Ohhh..... I get it. HE'S FIVE! Sorry, but I think that one deserves the good-'ol .... :bs:

38.jpg

wanna pit for us this december mike? 25hrs this time

Originally posted by chris@Jun 8 2003, 07:34 PM
wanna pit for us this december mike? 25hrs this time

thats right, 25 hour enduro!!! i would LOVE to pit, that would be awesome :)

dragged a detuned alcohol funny car down 1/2 a mile of abandoned two lane in Magnolia Texas. Car belonged to my autoshop teacher who was sponsored by UTI

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jun 10 2003, 03:41 PM
but chris don't stop after 23 this time :) just remember to bring better axles

last time was a 12 hour, they lasted 11 hours. ya, that ATS diff was chewing axles like they were gum :D

Got a 91 lude set up for drag and auto-x, also do it with my 84 GTI. Auto-X is great fun to test your skills and see how you can do. Drag racing I Love to see how many people I can beat that think they can take me, but it is also a skillfull event just as well as auto-x. I love both and hopefully will never stop either one. Hope to be on the actual circuit one day with my lude.

Originally posted by B16+Jun 11 2003, 01:50 PM-->
asmallsol
@Jun 10 2003, 03:41 PM

last time was a 12 hour, they lasted 11 hours. ya, that ATS diff was chewing axles like they were gum :D

haha ya...diff busted, so the axles didnt seat well. oh well. that car is gone anyways, starting from scratch, not sure wut we are gonna use for the 25hr, sohc might be the ticket, 25hrs is a lot of gas. and anyone is welcome to pit/help out. we feed ya and put u up for the nite. sorry, not making real money so cant afford to pay

Originally posted by chris+Jun 21 2003, 08:24 PM-->
Originally posted by B16@Jun 11 2003, 01:50 PM
asmallsol
@Jun 10 2003, 03:41 PM

haha ya...diff busted, so the axles didnt seat well. oh well. that car is gone anyways, starting from scratch, not sure wut we are gonna use for the 25hr, sohc might be the ticket, 25hrs is a lot of gas. and anyone is welcome to pit/help out. we feed ya and put u up for the nite. sorry, not making real money so cant afford to pay

is beer included in there too? if so, i'm sold :D

Back