How many here are Football fans?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
... I hope you're not philly fans. :ph34r:

I thought the object of the game was to throw the ball at one of YOUR players? ahahahahahaha

RIP Philly Offense... oh, and their defense too.

<-- Indiana Native.

Colts all the way baby! 12-0 :mrgreen:

I really didn't think Philly had a chance tonight, but I figured they wouldn't lose by THAT much. Anyone have an update on the game? I left my friends house with 11 minutes in the 3rd quarter still to play.

Ouch. I can't believe they couldn't even get on the board.

Hasselback was lookin good tonight... and so was the Seahawks defense. :)

<-- Seattle native.

Eagles got raped. Guess this shows there is an "I" in team. And that "I" is "Donavann McNabb"

dont give half a crap about "field" or "court" sports
although rugby can be damn entertaining (im not too sure that there are actually rules to that game)

hockey = cool
x games type shit = cool
rally and road course racing = cool

Hawks! W00t. They kicked some serious ass.

I haven't missed watching a game in 3 years.

Im a Cincinnati native so Im goin with the bengals.

They are gonna make it to the AFC Championship and play against the Colts.

i watch 1 game of football a year.... and that's the superbowl.

and even then, im more concerned with having beer and eating junk food than the game :p

I am a raiders fan, and they dont look good at all this year. Colts look outstanding this year.

Quoted post[/post]]
Giants
damn right. osi, strahan, pierce.. you cant stop them. Eli (when he is playing well), Barber, Burress, Shockey... bitch please. Feely is a different story.

Ive been sayin since july, Cincinnati is a new team and to be feared. Carson Palmer, both Johnsons... incredible. Ive got 20 bucks riding on whether or not theyll make the playoffs, i bet they would. OHHH haha and another sure 20 bucks is that the patriots WONT make teh superbowl, yeah i made it with a retarded NE fan... idiot.

Eagles are done, have yo unoticed how every super bowl losing team over the past 5 years has had a losing record the next season? :laugh:

will peyton finally win a superbowl?? or will he be the modern day Dan Marino? :ph34r:

TAMPA BAY
fan here

btw dont the coaches from the eagles and the seahawks look alike....

yeah, they look alot alike, well when they are on the field cuz their fat fucking chins pop out of their jackets.

andy reid... annnnnd whats teh other guys name?

I'm a 49ers fan myself.. <span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"> <span style="color:#660000">G</span><span style="color:#996633">O</span> <span style="color:#660000">N</span><span style="color:#996633">I</span><span style="color:#660000">N</span><span style="color:#996633">E</span><span style="color:#660000">R</span><span style="color:#996633">S</span><span style="color:#660000">!</span><span style="color:#996633">!</span><span style="color:#660000">!</span><span style="color:#996633">!</span></span>
Except that they have sucked total ass for the last several years running. Oh well, I'm not one to go with the hottest team of the day.. I'll always be faithful to my 'niners.

Broncos are my second team

Back