How many here are Football fans?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

see avatar....

they are the nfl's unluckiest team that has an old quarterback that gets alzhimers at the end of every game.....

but ive been a skins fan all my life.. and they will be to the bowl again and win!!!!!!!

not this year...

don't really care much for pro football, but I've been a Bears fan all my life.

[quote name='Seany-izzle' date='Dec 6 2005, 10:35 AM' post='623755']
[/quote]
Ive been sayin since july, Cincinnati is a new team and to be feared. Carson Palmer, both Johnsons... incredible. Ive got 20 bucks riding on whether or not theyll make the playoffs, i bet they would.
[/quote]

Right on man. You also cant forget TJ Houshmanzahda (sp?) as well as Chris Perry, Deltha O'Neal and all the other rookies doin big things this year. They've got a pretty easy schedule for the remainder of the season. The only team they really have to worry about is the Chiefs(the only team they will be playing with a winning record). My prediction is that they will be going to the AFC championship with the Colts where it will be a very good game.

Panthers are my team. I think they've got a legitamate shot to make it to the Super Bowl. They haven't been running the ball that well, but Steve Smith is ridiculous.

Quoted post[/post]]

Right on man. You also cant forget TJ Houshmanzahda (sp?) as well as Chris Perry, Deltha O'Neal and all the other rookies doin big things this year. They've got a pretty easy schedule for the remainder of the season. The only team they really have to worry about is the Chiefs(the only team they will be playing with a winning record). My prediction is that they will be going to the AFC championship with the Colts where it will be a very good game.

How can i forget him, he has been huge these past few weeks, i have him on 2 of my 4 fantasy teams, not too shabby. ive always liked cincy in that underdog they-gotta-be-good-this-year kinda way. Ive put my friends all to shame sayin the bengals would be good, they said they had no chance.... idiots!

Man, i was thinkin about doin a weekly Pick-Em thread, each person post their picks for all the games that week, and keep score.. and the winner gets.. nothing but saying they won.

Back