How many is too many?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

Okay this is just a question to get your guys' opinions. if you were to get a new girlfriend, how many is too many guys she's been with? me and the new GF haven't had that talk yet, but i was just wantin to know if you guys think that stuff like that that happened in the past matters or if it only matter who the person is now.

and yea how many guys do you think is too many?

asshole... seriously :dry:

yaya i know the question sounds stupid and everyone is different, but i just want to see what you guys think about it.

dont forget your bath towel..... :laugh:

well....it depends on what you want in life.....

If your wanting a slutty wife....that you can't trust in the long run.....then the more guys....= possible headaches and lawyers fees....including allomony and other bs.

Finding a virgin these days is nearly impossible....

I've always liked older women...i've never done anything younger than me...because...I want them to be "experianced"...as in...they can have fun in the sack....but also it took me a while to find one like that, with no loose baggage or any other feelings for someone else...but then again...I got lucky.

if your not sure about someone...just go together to a clinic, and have some tests done....if she's clean...and she might have only gotton around the block once...instead of getting around the whole city....and if she's in the mood to settle down...then snag it, tag it, and bag it.
:ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
WTF are you smoking? :confused:

Carltons Box 100's :p

Quoted post[/post]]
well....it depends on what you want in life.....

If your wanting a slutty wife....that you can't trust in the long run.....then the more guys....= possible headaches and lawyers fees....including allomony and other bs.

Finding a virgin these days is nearly impossible....

I've always liked older women...i've never done anything younger than me...because...I want them to be "experianced"...as in...they can have fun in the sack....but also it took me a while to find one like that, with no loose baggage or any other feelings for someone else...but then again...I got lucky.

if your not sure about someone...just go together to a clinic, and have some tests done....if she's clean...and she might have only gotton around the block once...instead of getting around the whole city....and if she's in the mood to settle down...then snag it, tag it, and bag it.
makes sense, thats pretty much what i was thinkin too

:shrug2: who gives a fuck.
whether its 1 or 100, you ain't the first hitting it.
Don't know, don't care... just as long as she's clean.

who gives a fuck.
whether its 1 or 100, you ain't the first hitting it.
Don't know, don't care... just as long as she's clean.

:werd:
there's no point to that conversation...
a past does make up who you are, but you can;t judge someone simply on their past like that...

i would avoid that conversation at all costs...

Watch Chasing Amy, make up your mind from there.

That movie is good in the terms of meeting up with ANYONE with a wild sexual past. Are you ready for it ? Lets say you were to score a date with about 5 other girls and a video camera. And you did horrible things with them that make a bible melt - Now, imagine she did the same thing (Opposite genders, of course). What would you think ?

Double standards abound. Maybe this is why you'll start to treat women a little differently from now on.

Women usually have a sexual past that would make your eyes blow out of of their sockets. this is because of statistics. Statistics, Cel ? Yes. Stats. Check it out:

As a woman, owning a vagina means that whatever your heart wants, you get. If you want to know what it's like to be banged by a room full of people then you can have it. If you want women, you can have it. Anything you want, you can have. Let that simmer for a moment on your brain.

The future comes, you find a guy that doesn't want to hear about these escapades - and when he asks what do you say ? Do you say "I've got a gash and I know how to use it" or do you say "No, maybe 3.

No woman will tell you "3 guys. They were just all at the same time and there were toys and cameras involved".

Icky icky, huh ? Again, Double standards. you'd be a fuckin stud, she'd be a fuckin' whore.

Here is the thing with an exciting sexual history: All that wierd sex and heartbreak leads to serious mental issues that no therapy can solve. It goes a long way to affecting them as a human being. are you prepared for that ?

I could care less how many men my woman to be has been with. I agree with AirJockie tho about "experienced" women. I like for the chick to know what shes doing so i don't have to do all the work.

good idea, don't have the convo. sounds a little better because the girls are usually gonna BS it anyway.

and if you get cornered into it by the bisch, NEVER EVER go first....
EVER

so hows it going with the new chick anyway??

pretty good last couple weeks for me Feb 3 2006, 07:58 AM

Last night: worst night of my life Feb 12 2006, 09:08 PM

rough month for you eh?

Quoted post[/post]]
good idea, don't have the convo. sounds a little better because the girls are usually gonna BS it anyway.

and if you get cornered into it by the bisch, NEVER EVER go first....
EVER

so hows it going with the new chick anyway??
its going good. she's coming down to stay in San Diego with me for about 5 days next week so that should, ummm, relieve some tension, :p . yea everythings cool and we seem perfect together.

the most fucked up thing happened though last week. well me ex of like 4 1/2 years lives close by, and we are still friends. well when we broke up, it was me who broke up with her, and she didn't want to. then after a while i was like, damn i fucked up, so i wanted to get back together, she said no a bunch of times. sothats went on for like a year now and we didn't get back together but we still talk everyday and stuff. its just that the feelings aren't really there anymore between us. well last week she tells me i need to go over because she needs to talk to me. when i go, she sits down and basically tells me that she lied when she said she didn't want to be back together and that she still wanted to be with me and all that. she said she knew it was too late, especially cause i'm with this new girl, and all that stuff.

ya so that was fucked up. i didn't know what to say. part of me still wants to go back because we broke up for petty shit that could have been worked out. but then this girl is getting attached i think and i would feel like shit if i just got up and left to go back to the old girl.

ya thats the dilemma right now

pssstttt... new girl is front out of town dude

friends with beni's at home, and a real "gf" out of town...

perfect situation...

Back