How many is too many?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
I agree with celerity completely. That's why I'm so lucky as I'm at 4 months with the same chick, and this is the first time I've ever been sexually active for this long of period of time.
im completely comfortable and happy with who i am, yet im still pretty fucked up. not to the point that im going to flip out and kill someone, but im not normal. and im in the same boat. 4 months rocks. 3 without condoms, haha.

Meaning I'vehad sex with two girls, one being the girl I'm dating now, andone was an off and on girl, and messing around with tons of other girls.

My girlfriend now has been with 5 guys including myself. She's explained every single one and now I know I can trust her.

THe only I don't trust is all the death threats I keep getting in myspace/email, etc. from her old boyfriends that still want to be with her while she's still with me.
take that as a compliment. just like everytime my girl tells me she gets hit on. you have something a lot of other people want, enjoy it. of course you have to trust her not to do anything before you can all out enjoy it.

But shit. I'm happy as hell right now and that's what matters. Hell I've been happy as hell, and next weeks my 19th bday and I'm going to be that much more happy as my life goes along and I have so many fond memories to look at.
enjoy 19. im 20 and it blows. not a teenager, not able to drink. still one year closer though...

Teggy: Nothing personal, but you're 20 and you know nothing. Take comfort in that, because that means you have room to grow.

If you're happy with you are, truly happy, then you have something that Monks spend decades trying to acheive. Don't rob yourself of a lot of opportunity by thinking that you've got it all going on. That's the phenomenon that parents laugh at : "Attention 16 year olds ! Move out while you still know it all !"

As far as the tables turning, Women don't care. Seriously, they don't. They are part of the double standard just as much as men are. Women will wait in an actual line for a chance to get a particular guy. Bikers / Hair farmers / assholes always get the girls, and girls love it. It's bravado, and women harbor images of Bravado more than men do.

I'm sure you must know a guy, or be a guy, that constantly has women around him and a steady queue of women waiting by their phones for that guy to call them in the offchance they want a bootycall and happen to go down the list and choose them. These guys are called "Guitarists".

Quoted post[/post]]
Teggy: Nothing personal, but you're 20 and you know nothing. Take comfort in that, because that means you have room to grow.

If you're happy with you are, truly happy, then you have something that Monks spend decades trying to acheive. Don't rob yourself of a lot of opportunity by thinking that you've got it all going on. That's the phenomenon that parents laugh at : "Attention 16 year olds ! Move out while you still know it all !"
Im happy with who i am at 20. if im the same way at 40 i might shoot myself.

As far as the tables turning, Women don't care. Seriously, they don't. They are part of the double standard just as much as men are. Women will wait in an actual line for a chance to get a particular guy. Bikers / Hair farmers / assholes always get the girls, and girls love it. It's bravado, and women harbor images of Bravado more than men do.

I'm sure you must know a guy, or be a guy, that constantly has women around him and a steady queue of women waiting by their phones for that guy to call them in the offchance they want a bootycall and happen to go down the list and choose them. These guys are called "Guitarists".
very nicely put.

"We have fed the beast all of our virgins, I refuse to let it have our sluts."

Quoted post[/post]]
at 3 years you're not even dating anymore. Lust is gone - love is gone mostly as well. It comes back in quantity, but most every day, day to day you're simply "satisfied" to have her around. Your mind will wander, you'll even entertain thoughts but all in all you'll realise that you've got it "good" and find no desire to screw it up. From there, you've overcome a part of your life that you always thought would be with you - and you'll start pushing "women" to the side in favor of other pursuits. You two will start to go to bed and not even want or even think about sex - but instead think about how to stop her from fucking snoring and pulling the covers off of you so you can get up early and refreshed for work.

It's called "Security". I can now out and not be anchored down by the continuous thought of "Will this shirt get me laid" and "Lemme do a victory lap at the mall to catch some attention". It's like a weight is lifted from your shoulders.
very well put, thats why i say being back with the ex would be good. ya but then again shes fuckin psycho so i have decided against it. :p seriously though, she is.

its funny that this thread comes out now. last night my girl admitted to me her number is actually 8, not 6. whatever, i have her now and thats all that concerns me.

"WHAT? ! You sucked 36 dicks ?! "

"Including you?"

"THIRTY SEVEN !!!??"

"Oh my god. If you're going to react this way, forget about tonight. I'm going, see you later"

"Try not to suck any dick through the parking lot !" "HEY ! Get back here !"

I just realised that B is a lot like Dante.

she told me that when we first week started hooking up in october. i asked her out in december. she said as we got closer and closer and as the relationship got better and better it seemed harder and harder to tell me. but honestly i dont care. im more self-consious of my own 4 then her 8. i was a little mad about being lied to but i see where she was coming from.

at least shes not like the last one. 2 months in im about to end it anyway but i find out she hooked up with another guy. a guy i really dont like. so then i went and had some fun and she got mad at me. stupid whore. after 4 months still give the new one dirty looks and likes to get drunk and talk to me and try to hook up with me.

p.s.- another reason i didnt get mad was because i dont want it to bite me in the ass. the night before i asked her out i got really drunk and got a blowjob from some random chick that happen to be at my house. i dont plan on telling her about it ever but a handful of people know about it and it still could get back to her.

Quoted post[/post]]

"Including you?"

"THIRTY SEVEN !!!??"

"Oh my god. If you're going to react this way, forget about tonight. I'm going, see you later"

If you all want to give up your ladies because they like to suck dick, please consider the alternative. Give me an experienced mature cocksucker anytime.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

"Including you?"

"THIRTY SEVEN !!!??"

If you all want to give up your ladies because they like to suck dick, please consider the alternative. Give me an experienced mature cocksucker anytime.
word. i dont want a slut and a half but girls that cant or dont or worse. i swear the old gf almost broke skin when she did it.

Neither of you idiots know Clerks, do ya ?

But while we're on the topic: No one has really pressed charges on a girl for being too slutty. The question was raised, among friends, how much each of us considers "too much". Don't turn this into a competition to show off how often some girl tries to floss with your 1/4 inch killer. I contend that girls that give lots of blowjobs do it because your dick is too small. So there :)

BUT it's time for Celerity to actually answer the question. "How many is too many?"

The answer: 1. Or, it could be 100 . Chances are, 1 is too much. Because girls carry with them this sick and twisted emotional baggage with each guy they take interest in - and every time they find a new guy, they lose a percentage of themselves. Be it small, either way they walk away with less. I would go with someone with a 100 if she had half a brain, doesn't get all bent out of shape about shit, and ultimately leans more toward the "Character" ratio of the character:personality thing.

Because you can walk away from all of these encounters with Character. But mostly, they walk away with personality. and they just become idiots with tits.

Quoted post[/post]]
Neither of you idiots know Clerks, do ya ?

But while we're on the topic: No one has really pressed charges on a girl for being too slutty. The question was raised, among friends, how much each of us considers "too much". Don't turn this into a competition to show off how often some girl tries to floss with your 1/4 inch killer. I contend that girls that give lots of blowjobs do it because your dick is too small. So there :)
i dont get head alot..so there. haha

BUT it's time for Celerity to actually answer the question. "How many is too many?"

The answer: 1. Or, it could be 100 . Chances are, 1 is too much. Because girls carry with them this sick and twisted emotional baggage with each guy they take interest in - and every time they find a new guy, they lose a percentage of themselves. Be it small, either way they walk away with less. I would go with someone with a 100 if she had half a brain, doesn't get all bent out of shape about shit, and ultimately leans more toward the "Character" ratio of the character:personality thing.
dude that sex would be like rolling a golf ball down a hallway.

Back