Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15-20

• 21+

• Hell I dont even kn

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by jeffie7+Aug 7 2004, 01:36 AM-->
@Aug 7 2004, 01:28 AM
Danm, buncha man-sluts on this board.

Just one for me, and that is my girlfriend of the past six years.
[post=373693]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey man I wish I could say the same

F-ing X many girls is nothing great ...
Ok well I do have to say that different women have felt VERY different so it's nice to have more then one just to see what's out there but over all I wish I could say that I've been with one... the girlfriend I DONT have

anyways good for you man!

lucky bastard....
[post=373695]Quoted post[/post]​

Same here.

75+

I regret a few.

I calmed way down about 3-4 years ago. If I had my choice, right now, I'd be with one girl for the rest of my life and be happy. :)

My best friend isn't on this board, but he's in the 200+ category. He's about to be married. It reminds me of the wedding scene on "Old School".

Originally posted by tab@Aug 7 2004, 10:10 AM
My best friend isn't on this board, but he's in the 200+ category. He's about to be married. It reminds me of the wedding scene on "Old School".
[post=373754]Quoted post[/post]​

I wonder what things he carries with him :ph34r:

I lost my V-Card when I was 16. I had sex with my 2nd girl, my ex-girlfriend of a year and 18 days on my 17th birthday. And now I am 18 and my list ends at the number 6. After a bad breakup I decided to just start sleeping around and not get into serious relationships. But I don't do that anymore. #'s 3,4,5, and 6 was in a 2 month period, and I haven't had sex in like... almost a year.... :sad: I need a girlfriend again.

ya im in the position now if i start going out with this girl... i can get laid a lot... but she wont give it up till we start going out.... so im in confusion because part of me doesnt want a gf and part of me does...

oh and this ruined my 1337 posts :(

Originally posted by importjdmcivic@Aug 7 2004, 04:32 PM
Im in the EXACT same boat as Battle Pope...only my gf that I've had for 2 years.
[post=373839]Quoted post[/post]​

same here! we celebrated out 2 year august 4th :)

10-12 had mostly long terms (3-5 years) and a couple of flings in between.

matt

Yeah, kinda makes me feel pretty good, when subjects like this come up and I can say truthfully, "Just one." I don't see the big attraction to running around finding women to bone... it seems like it would be a lot of work! But yeah, the lady and I had our 2-year the end of March, so...

7 since I broke up with that bitch. one before, hot little sorority chick too. over 50 life time, I'd be frontin if I said I knew an exact number. so 50-ish, ball park.

lol, your posts crack me up dude....

you are quite possibly the "hardest street influence" we have here. lol

hahah, what about 2 litre EG?

Whatever happened to him? I got his EVO and ditched us, I guess :(

Originally posted by jeffie7+Aug 7 2004, 11:37 AM-->
@Aug 7 2004, 10:10 AM
My best friend isn't on this board, but he's in the 200+ category.  He's about to be married.  It reminds me of the wedding scene on "Old School".
[post=373754]Quoted post[/post]​

I wonder what things he carries with him :ph34r:
[post=373783]Quoted post[/post]​

both of us are 29. Neither of us have children. I think I've had unprotected sex with two girls. Wrap it or get STD's.

Protection is the key young Padwa. ;)

Originally posted by tab@Aug 9 2004, 07:36 PM

both of us are 29. Neither of us have children. I think I've had unprotected sex with two girls. Wrap it or get STD's.

Protection is the key young Padwa. ;)
[post=374522]Quoted post[/post]​

Um..... NO

HPV as with HVS is SKIN TO SKIN you can get it from bouncing your balls off the girls ass as you thrust it into her.... you can also get it if you finger a girl then touch your hand to your penis with out washing it. if shes infected and has an outbreak "sometimes you can't see it with the naked eye" you could pass it onto you.

Condoms will HELP reduce the chance of catching something but it wont remove the chance.

:werd:

Only 100% safe is abstenance.

Sex can wait!
Masturbate!

Originally posted by Airjockie@Aug 6 2004, 05:29 AM
add a spot for me to vote 115+ ;)
[post=373287]Quoted post[/post]​

No someone is higher the me :eek:

I thought I was the biggest man whore on here

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 9 2004, 03:07 PM
lol, your posts crack me up dude....

you are quite possibly the "hardest street influence" we have here.  lol
[post=374421]Quoted post[/post]​
yeah, well. I try to keep it real, yaknameen. my thing for a minute there was to hang out with bitches that annoyed me on purpose so I could hate fuck them later.I'd scream, "this is what you get if you mess with us, bitch!" the whole time. Playin games to get yo fuck numbas up is teh hottness, yo.

Back