Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15-20

• 21+

• Hell I dont even kn

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by sleeper_tegNJ+Aug 10 2004, 09:07 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Aug 9 2004, 03:07 PM
lol, your posts crack me up dude....

you are quite possibly the "hardest street influence" we have here. lol
[post=374421]Quoted post[/post]​
yeah, well. I try to keep it real, yaknameen. my thing for a minute there was to hang out with bitches that annoyed me on purpose so I could hate fuck them later.I'd scream, "this is what you get if you mess with us, bitch!" the whole time. Playin games to get yo fuck numbas up is teh hottness, yo.
[post=374708]Quoted post[/post]​

you are ENTIRELY too retarded.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Aug 10 2004, 10:20 AM
wtf is "yaknameen"?? Sounds like Sacajawea on crack :p
[post=374747]Quoted post[/post]​
can you honestly say you know what that sounds like? If not then don't make the comparisson, brotha. to the resta y'all I was saying I'd hang out with an annoying girl all day just to build up the rage I'd need to hate fuck her all night. Then I'd get up and leave feeling no remorse for rockin that ho. It was a game I played to keep it interesting because bitchy gurls get old fast. cheea

Don't get all bent out of shape, I was merely being facetious. :)

And well, that seems like a strange way to get some ass... but ass is ass I guess. :shrug2:

Originally posted by Havok@Aug 9 2004, 03:22 PM
hahah, what about 2 litre EG?

Whatever happened to him? I got his EVO and ditched us, I guess :(
[post=374502]Quoted post[/post]​

He moved to the Phillipines for school. He will be back. He has a EG with a GSR motor already in the Phillipines as well.

Originally posted by jeffie7+Aug 9 2004, 09:00 PM-->
@Aug 9 2004, 07:36 PM

both of us are 29.  Neither of us have children.  I think I've had unprotected sex with two girls.  Wrap it or get STD's. 

Protection is the key young Padwa. ;)
[post=374522]Quoted post[/post]​

Um..... NO

HPV as with HVS is SKIN TO SKIN you can get it from bouncing your balls off the girls ass as you thrust it into her.... you can also get it if you finger a girl then touch your hand to your penis with out washing it. if shes infected and has an outbreak "sometimes you can't see it with the naked eye" you could pass it onto you.

Condoms will HELP reduce the chance of catching something but it wont remove the chance.
[post=374551]Quoted post[/post]​

Wearing a helmet doesn't stop people from dying on bikes. But a good rider reduces his risk by judging the terrain, and using his experience to guide him.
No one here can stop the inevitable. We will die. You take a chance everytime you leave the house, and sometimes when you don't. I doubt you live in a bubble Jeffie. I also doubt if you are abstinent. Use your own judgement, get tested, and I'll do the same.

I know SOOOOO many guy friends that fuck everything in sight and don't wear a condom. I'm not patting myself on the back, but too many people just don't give a fuck. The only thing worse than catching a permanent STD would be giving one to someone else.

Wrap it or get STD's.

Protection is the key young Padwa.

I took that as wrapping it will keep you safe since protection is the key and that is not true.

I agree with your last reply.

Originally posted by Blanco+Aug 10 2004, 08:57 PM-->
Originally posted by sleeper_tegNJ@Aug 10 2004, 11:45 AM
Battle Pope
@Aug 10 2004, 10:20 AM
can you honestly say you know what that sounds like? If not then don't make the comparisson, brotha. to the resta y'all I was saying I'd hang out with an annoying girl all day just to build up the rage I'd need to hate fuck her all night. Then I'd get up and leave feeling no remorse for rockin that ho. It was a game I played to keep it interesting because bitchy gurls get old fast. cheea
[post=374785]Quoted post[/post]​

Datz stupid dope phunky phresh phly off da hizzy mah nizzy vato g-phunk era...y0!

Just talk like a normal person. I use a tremendous amount of slang, just not when I'm typing.
[post=375041]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

da slizzang be dizzam hizzard tu rizzeed home skillet.

Originally posted by Blanco+Aug 10 2004, 08:57 PM-->
Originally posted by sleeper_tegNJ@Aug 10 2004, 11:45 AM
Battle Pope
@Aug 10 2004, 10:20 AM
[post=374785]Quoted post[/post]​

Datz stupid dope phunky phresh phly off da hizzy mah nizzy vato g-phunk era...y0!

Just talk like a normal person. I use a tremendous amount of slang, just not when I'm typing.
[post=375041]Quoted post[/post]​
So then, you would prefer it if I spoke the Queens' English? WELL FUCKA THAT, get off my dick, you don't like it? Don't read, I'm real gangsta and all but I don't recall putting a gun to your head and making you read anything. oh and to stay on topic; I once got head and then fucked in the walk-in freezer at work, that bitch had the fresssssssshmuffins.

Originally posted by sleeper_tegNJ@Aug 11 2004, 10:50 AM
I'm real gangsta and all but I don't recall putting a gun to your head and making you read anything.
[post=375253]Quoted post[/post]​

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

where do you work? McDonalds... "i was in the walkin freezer banging this chick with these freshmuffins on top of some apple pies."?( :nobreed: ) Your killing me man i need to download the "queen's english" translation from yahoo to read your posts. Oh yeah and i am in the 6-10 range and none of those chicks weigh more than me. That is my rule a chick cant weigh more than me.(165lbs :D )

Originally posted by sleeper_tegNJ@Aug 11 2004, 10:50 AM
I'm real gangsta and all but I don't recall putting a gun to your head and making you read anything.
[post=375253]Quoted post[/post]​

REAL gangsters, from what im told of course, dont sit at home on computers and talk to strangers about muffins and walk-in freezers. only BADASS gangsters do that.

Originally posted by lowandslow@Aug 11 2004, 12:04 PM
REAL gangsters, from what im told of course, dont sit at home on computers and talk to strangers about muffins and walk-in freezers. only BADASS gangsters do that.
[post=375405]Quoted post[/post]​

:bo: Wow, that's almost sig-worthy! :D

Everyone can shut the hell up. That's in plain English even the most asshatted of asshats can understand.

I love how seriously you guys take me! This one guy starts telling me what real gangsters do and then another one starts telling about his days as a gang member or something. :D congrats on that guys, sorry to offend your e-honor by not typing properly, I didn't realize you guys are internet samurais. My point still stands tho, there is an ignore feature, unless your one of those people who like to get themself all worked up over nothing, if that's so, there are other, serious issues for you to nit-pick. Fo realz yo, deez mufukas is buggin! Oh, and what if it was McDonalds? How many of you have had pussy with your happy meal? :lol:
edit to stay on topic: I fuck bithces in the good eye so they can see where I'm comin from.

Back