Votes: 0 0.0%

• 8||

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey being 18, working at a night club as a security and having many girls around you all the time i could go with about 16 or 17 girls in the time have worked there

i m up to five so far this year. i have been with 16 girls total. the 1st time i had sex was feb of 1999 ... 5 months before i turned 21. in tho's four years i had two girlfriends that i dated a year each and i had a few six monthers and the rest were one nighters

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Feb 3 2003, 11:31 AM
Only one so far, but I'm working on it. I'm more of a BJ guy myself. Less effort.

same thing i said before i got good at sex lol

nah im around the mid teens i stop counting after i got out of my teenage years lol :lol:

next thread is gonna be how many STD's have you guys had LOL 30!?!?! geez

Originally posted by HybridRevolution+Feb 3 2003, 01:22 PM-->
TRuggiero_
@Feb 3 2003, 11:31 AM
Only one so far, but I'm working on it. I'm more of a BJ guy myself. Less effort.

same thing i said before i got good at sex lol

nah im around the mid teens i stop counting after i got out of my teenage years lol :lol:

next thread is gonna be how many STD's have you guys had LOL 30!?!?! geez

hahahaha STDs :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry no STDs over here :whew:

well i just got my first, on staurday :worthy:

damn you guys don;t know what your missing *that haven't done it* LMAO!

;) fuck you buddy, lol. if you knew me personally, youd understand..

i'm really shy, i mean, i wouldn;t hardly even talk to girls before last year.. i'm slowly getting voer it though ;)

i say four too... lol thats funny shit.... women beleave me so its all good :D

Originally posted by 90 accord@Feb 3 2003, 01:46 PM
;) fuck you buddy, lol. if you knew me personally, youd understand..

i'm really shy, i mean, i wouldn;t hardly even talk to girls before last year.. i'm slowly getting voer it though ;)

yea i am the same way.

believe me you dont wanna know what his actual number is... believe me its well over 50!!! and i mean well over!!! if anything he is somewhere around 80

i told you my brother is a whore!

Has his penis fallen off yet?

only 3 for me...but I once banged a woman twice my age. Shouldn't that count for extra points? (BTW I was 18 @ the time).

3 for me, and I have been dating #3 for a little over 3 years now. I never thought that I would wait until I was married, I wouldn't buy a car without test driving it first. :)

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Feb 3 2003, 11:31 AM

same, with about 4 people (but the number of times is a different story, i think i stopped counting at 100 but that was a year and a half ago, who knows what its at now, gotta love girls who love giving head :)

but my number is 1 on the sex (2 year relationship, im 18)

Back