How many ponies should i get??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bmcracing

Hi i am a owner of a b18c1 93 civic ex and i have just got myself a jdm sir2 intake manifold, i am almost done portmatching it and have runes 1,2,3 all polishd up and am wondering how many hp yall think i will get from it. i was also wondering what size tb should i use i have acces to a 68mm for dirt cheap -=150=-!! well thx lots and right now i am putting 160hp and 114trq to the ground. my engine mods are
98 b18c1 p72 ecu
underdrive pullies
homemade ram air intake
full exhaust <no header yet>

i am currently runing 14.89 on good old steelies.

update- i have just put a OFFICIAL mugen chip in my old p28 hopefully this will help some.

I hope you plan on cutting the flange off the GSR IM and using it on the B16A's, as they are different bolt patterns, and won't bolt to the other.

it has been 1 full day and these are the most intelegent answers i get....
just think about this, i am capable of porting and polishing, wouldnt u think i am capable of drilling a few holes??? <gasp gasp what am i wasting my breath for i am talking to a bunch of people who buy engine mount kits, and turbo kits, people that dont know what diy stands for....>

:werd: diy doesnt always mean better. id like to see you try to "diy" some engine mounts that are better then my hasports. :asshat:

ok fine, I will answer your question, I think you will get 6whp from that ported intake manny, and please relax JoO Ass....

next time when you run your car don't run steelies, usually steelies sport some nice H rated compound. and like to grip considering how narrow they are.

Next, forget about that OFFICIAL mugen chip, it will dump fuel, period.

YOu don't need a 68mm TB since your running your stock cams.

ohh by the way to yall people it isnt like i have to redrill the hole thing there is only 1, ONE, uno, eins, how many more languages must i say it in?? bolt that doesnt match stock head....

u only think i am going to get only 6 hp after full portmatch on intake AND HEAD?? with full polish job???? man i have a friend with that same setup and he got 30hp to the ground and he has dyno sheets to prove it, ohh by the way, i am soon to buy good cams, springs, and titanium valve retainers. i am wonting to rev to 9000rpm, that should be safe, i have not tryd my new zex kit at the track either so that should put me down into the low 13's high 12's maybe....

ill say it in english for ya...your fucking retarded, dont come on here thinkin u can tel everyone whats up cause you think you know how to port and polish. If you knew so fucking much you wouldnt ask how much power your shit would give you anyway

I've got a question, even though I know nothing of wtf you're talking about...

If you know what you're doing & and your friend got the "30 hp to the wheels" with the same mod...then why did you even bother asking what kind of power you'd get? Seems to me anybody with common sense and a few brain cells not taken up by marijauna smoke would figure that one out.

Do the mod and take the car to the dyno if you want die hard numbers of what you think you'll get.

Now stop being an ass just because YOU think people don't know what they're talking about. :bash:

:newbie: go ask your buddy see if he helps you more than this Forum will :beat:

Originally posted by driver1@Sep 21 2003, 01:13 AM
ill say it in english for ya...your fucking retarded, dont come on here thinkin u can tel everyone whats up cause you think you know how to port and polish. If you knew so fucking much you wouldnt ask how much power your shit would give you anyway

:werd: amen brother

30hp from a P&P head and so called intake manny...if that is on motor then that is far from the truthc dyno or no dyno sheet.

you asked for an opinion, i have it, the 6whp was from the intake manny upgrade from the GSR unit, skunk claims 8whp but then again the skunk unit have a larger plenum than the SiR2 unit.

please don't expect turbo powe from a so called port and polished head.

Back