How many time have you been pulled over?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my brother raced a undercover cop in a 2000 civic along with a cobolt ss in his miata and we top the car out again on a main high way doin 135 in a 55 he lost his license for a mouth 2500 fine the day he got his license back he got another ticket for doin 77 in a 45 but the cop let him go. but the first ticket he only got 2 tickets instead of 13, the other ticket was for passin over a solid line

my brother raced a undercover cop in a 2000 civic along with a cobolt ss in his miata and we top the car out again on a main high way doin 135 in a 55 he lost his license for a mouth 2500 fine the day he got his license back he got another ticket for doin 77 in a 45 but the cop let him go. but the first ticket he only got 2 tickets instead of 13, the other ticket was for passin over a solid line

So what you're really trying to say is... your brother is a fucking idiot?

Hmm...I'm 22, I got my liscence when I was 18. I've been pulled over 14 times. I've received 2 tickets. Anyone smell that? It's bullshit. Lol. I've been searched twice. My car has been searched twice. I've had my hood popped a few times, and just recently been sent to the state ref. My first ticket was in a Ford Focus...hated that car, but that cost me $1200. 97 in 65, foreign registration, and no insurance. Second ticket, the most recent in my 89 CRX, , is costing me $1700. 75 in a 45 over a bridge, excesivley (sp?) loud exhaust, emmisions, no insurance. This time I did have insurance, I just didn't have my card on me, so the cop was an ass (as usual), and got me for everything he could. So atleast it will drop that to about $1000 instead of $1700. So what about you guys? Get harrassed alot? I sure do.

Why don't you buy some insurance, keep the documents in the car, stop speeding, install a new muffler...........stop breaking the law and they won't harass you.........

I have been pulled over way too many times to count. Asked to pop my hood only once (and all he did was bitch at me about the aftermarket intake filter/pipe.

A Big ticket I received was a "speed contest" which is a nice 2-pointer on your record in CA (but went to traffic school) It was '96 and I was racing my buddy in his 87 crx si (my 92 with the D16Z6) I was winning as we flew by the cops at about 70-80mph (in a 35mph zone) I was in front (b/c I was winning) and my friend follwed me and follwed me until I pulled in to a parking lot so we could both get busted (Effer) Yojg Dumb and Full of $#%%

And the other one was Exhibition of Speed (peeling out) when i saw some chicks I knew and they asked me if I "was hot rodding around" I got up on it and peeled 1st-2nd-3rd chirp/.Cop asked me what I was doing and I was honest about messing with those girls (hoping to get some sympathy) He got me for tint and no front license plate on top of the exhibition of speed,

I waited for the ticket (which I was told would be over $700 when it was all said and done)
Nothing came so I got out my ticket and noticed the court date passed....shit! I found out that exhibition of speed is a misdemeanor and you HAVE TO go to court. I went in as a 'walk in' and sat in the seats for 4hrs before they called my name. They said I was trying to 'impress some girls' and the court reporter giggled as she typed. A bunch of legal jargon went back and forth and the judge said "In laments terms, charges will be dropped and you will be charged with disturbing the peace....$275 fine"

WORD UP! No need to remove my tint....no points on my record....mmmm hmmmm!

But I have been a good good good boy. Over 11yrs without a blemish! Damn I'm getting old

I've lost count how many times I've been pulled over. All for speeding, only resulted in 4-5 tickets. Should have been A LOT more. Thank God for boobs and low cut shirts!

I know, I'll get shit for this from some of you guys as it's not fair, but It's not my fault that some cops are big pervs...

Last edited:
Ive been pulled over a few times i live in cali also an cops are usually pretty chill about letting you off of things Like when i first got my license two wekks after i was running over to my moms house a town over an took the back roads an a cop caught me doin 107 in a construction zone i was shitting bricks when he was walking up to my window but he jst said to slow down an give a ticket saying i was doing 60 in a 55

I've lost count how many times I've been pulled over. All for speeding, only resulted in 4-5 tickets. Should have been A LOT more. Thank God for boobs and low cut shirts!

I know, I'll get shit for this from some of you guys as it's not fair, but It's not my fault that some cops are big pervs...

ttiwwop.

I've lost count how many times I've been pulled over since I was 16. All in all, I think I have 4 speeding tickets but I haven't been pulled over in almost 3 years! I'm proud of myself, haha.

I think like 7-8.

3-4 speeding
2 for I don't really know why(driving at 2am a crime? I remember this because it was 5-10mins within each other)
1 for tags
1 for "wobbling"(driving while sleepy).

2000_98_1---Number-Zero_web.jpg

You've never been pulled over? Really I'm not surprised because CPD doesn't give a shit in the city. Last time I went to Chicago I busted by one on Lake Shore doing like 15 over. He just took the exit to go downtown.

You've never been pulled over? Really I'm not surprised because CPD doesn't give a shit in the city. Last time I went to Chicago I busted by one on Lake Shore doing like 15 over. He just took the exit to go downtown.

Actually I'm in the suburbs where you'd think the cops have a life support system hooked to their ticket pad, and if they don't write them every hour their heart stops. :p

My Mom was ticketed once for 2 mph over the limit. :mad:

pwnt. I don't even think that ticket covered the cost of the salary for the officer over the 15 minutes it took him to write it.

Especially since she fought it and won. :D DOT requires a speedometer accuracy of +/- 2mph when on new factory tires, so even if the radar gun was perfectly calibrated, it was also within the margin of error of a perfectly functioning speedometer.

She brought that in and it was pretty much her whole argument, but from how incredulous the judge was about it she could have just thrown up her hands and said "2mph? Wtf!" and still won. :D

"two fucking miles an hour?! this is fucking retarded."

"yes ma'am, yes it is. judgement for the defendant"

I don't know if that's really how it goes down, but I watched a lot of judge judy at my grandmas back when she was alive, and that's how it always happened.

I've been pulled 10 times resulting in 6 tickets.
-4 for speeding, all 15 over or less
-1 failure to control when I slid off the road on black ice
-1 for driving with headphones. (was doing a 6 hour trip in my brother's car with no stereo) That one cost me $400
-I got let off once for cutting a left turn too sharp.
-Got let off when I got caught doing a burnout in a high school parking lot. I was starting my first swap the next day and wanted to thrash the old d15 a little. The car still had temp tags and I convinced the cop that I was new to stick shift and was practicing, and got a little carried away.
-Got pulled over and car searched for suspicion of vandalizing a gas station. wtf I was driving back from the movies.
-Last was I got let off for racing. I had just supercharged my car, and was screwing around with an evo in the wrong place. The cop didn't catch my speed (was going well over 100 in a 35). I was honest with the guy and said I was being stupid showing off the car because I had just supercharged it. I think he could tell I knew it was a mistake and I had learned my lesson being pulled over. I almost shit my pants.

That one taught me a lesson.

Back