How many toys would be TOO many toys?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
So i have effectively added another snowmobile to my collection...
so now i have 1 truck, 3 cars, 3 snowmobiles, 1 four wheeler, and 1 pocket bike...

i think the only thing i'm missing would be a street bike, which i will prob get back into this coming summer...

so my list would be:

1970-71 Ski-Doo Elan 250 with 300cc motor swap, electric start, and a 95 civic car seat
1982-83 Artic Cat Jag 250, cleated belt, other wise stock
1986 Yamaha Vmax 540 liquid cooled, rebuilt motor, studded track, carbide wear rods

1998 Honda 300ex - exhaust and paddle tires

Brand new pocket bike, 49cc - stock

1991 Mazda B2600i, lifted 2 inches with 31's

1986 Crx SI w/ D16A1 swap
1990 Civic Hatch w/ D16z6
1995 Integra w/ H22

so what else is there to get?
I guess my next step would be to get into water crafts, but i don't see myself going there...
anyone think i have too many toys?

after posting this i see that i have a serious problem, i can never leave anything alone...
its always gotta be modded or somehow made better...
i guess thats why this is my hobby...

86 CRX Si, 92 Civic hatch, 01 Ford Excursion, and an 03 Acura CL type-S...

The CRX, 4 snowmobiles, and 2 ATV's are in NH

Street bike this spring

can never have too many toys

i got rid of all my toys. i guess i grew up a lot this past year....

i own 1 car, no bikes, no poket bikes, no quads, no snowmobiles, no remote cotnrol cars, nothing...

1 Mitsubishi Mirage
1 XMODs evo 8
1 79 Yamaha Seca 750 (wu wuuu)
1 85 Suzuki Quadsport 230

1 ED hatch - daily driver

1 1976 Datsun 280Z, aka MoneyPit.

Just spent a bunch of money on my computer too.

My toy list is dwindling too... I have:

91 Civic hatch (This car just sits around now for me to look at. If , in the future, I buy a house I will try my hardest to get it in my living room)
93 NX2000 (The new show / auto-x / daily)
91 Subaru Loyale (The trail fun car (CT doesn't do trails like you might think) snow / camping / touring and all around fun car - so I consider it a toy (It's got lights on the roof)
1982 Honda Shadow

For the toys, I've given them up and my friend now stores "our" projects. 83 Porsche 944 (Buy this thing), 2 ninja 900s, Artic Cat snowmobile, 2 quads, pocket bikes all sorts of shit like that. We'll be building a go-kart at some point this year for competition. He's got the Boat, pop-up, yadda yadda.

It's good when you share the toys, that way it's not always up to you to store / work on them. Costs are split. Just find someone else who you get along with and share the same opinions with.

CBR,
350Z
50" HD TV
Motif Keyboard.
5 Nitro powered RC cars.
1 RC heli
and way to much money in kitchen stuff (toys to me)

my list of toys sucks.

i have:
-1995 Ford Ranger Splash (lowered of course)
-Honda Civic XMod RC car with pretty much everything done to it
-'55 Chevy RC car that has hydraulics

2 ninja 900s
what are you doing with these?

and the friend idea is a good one...
my friend and i share/rent out garage
we have a few things that we split the costs on, welder, snowmobile/atv trailer, pool table, 86 crx field car
he also has a 03 400 ex, 02 polaris 550 sled, mid 70's yamaha enticer 250cc sled, 93 accord w/h22, 93 mustang gt convert 5.0, 95 tacoma, and 01 integra

he was able to acquire a MINT SHOWROOM condition artic cat kitty kat 1980 or 1981 for his son...
he had one just like it when he was a kid, but it wasn;t mint...

its good to have a friend, and all our toys are comparable...
toys aren't fun unless you have others to join in the adventures...

this would also be the friend that spotted the barbie on the side of the road...

81 Toyota 4x4 = none, if not, MINIMAL mods
snowboarding shit
HP iPAQ

yep, that's it. I don't have my car anymore to drop loads of money into.

All of my toys are gone.

The civics, the quads, the 944 (I loved that car to). I never really got into bikes or I would have a ton of them, I barely can ride a dirtbike.

Yeah, I forgot about some of the "toys" that are referred to:

I have a collection of coats and jackets, a collection of shoes and a lot of nice suits. I collect interesting antiques, and eyeglasses. I have a 3.4ghz machine with 6 video outs, 2 gigs of ram and .5 terra of space. I dont' really consider them "toys" because I don't play with them. I only play with the motorized stuff :)

And rifles. But again, collection and not toys.

As far as the Ninja's, the one that's for sale is a 1996 with 6000 miles on it and new (If not incorrect) plastics. It's white and ready for anything you want. It's got a Muzzy, it was in a light accident but is now completely replaced. For us to sell it, we would need at least $2500 for it as it is, because those are the receipts from this past year alone.

the other is a 95 900 that looks like the first. It's got a 1/4 trans and it's ballistic.

99 Ducati 748S
00 Yamaha YZ125
02 Yamaha Blaster

94 del sol (see sig)
96/97 yamaha warrior (wiesco piston, hotrod rod, dyno jets, DG exhaust, ect)
93 blazer to drive for winter
94 jeep I drove last winter til the tranny went
I guess my tools are kinda a toy too. 20k in MAC tools, all at 50% off

92 Accord, H22 LSD AT equipped. Yeah, H22 Automatic bitches.
68 Olds Toronado, 455 FWD, 500 ft. lbs. trq., project.
97 Polaris Scrambler 500 ATV, love it, custom front rack(not made).
85 Moto 4 80cc ATV for the little guy. 2 1/2 yo. He's scared, but he'll come around.
81 YZ 465, ported and polished with pipe and reeds. Third gear start with wheelie.
two lawnmowers
two garages
many guns

I'm always building or fixing something. Without projects, I'd be bored and my GF would be happy. We can't have that. I love this shit.........

94 h22 swapped accord ex daily D
86 toyota 4runner efi winter daily D
04 cbr 600rr
04 pocket bike 49cc
73 atc70 3wheeler (quite possibly the most fun of all)
all other motorized toys are kinda projects and are in my sig
and ill leave it at that cause if i listed tools and equip and such id be here all night

Back