how much $$$$$$$ are you worth?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The site hasn't sent me a mail yet, but I know I'm worth about $14,000. And my Mugen steering wheel is responsible for $500 of that.

Quoted post[/post]]
The site hasn't sent me a mail yet, but I know I'm worth about $14,000. And my Mugen steering wheel is responsible for $500 of that.

ahh yes. the late 80's momo wheels. mmmm i love mine, and even though its only an evo2 rs wheel its still money as well :)

I am worth $1,384,052 on HumanForSale.com

you should have seen the number after you pressed the button or what have you, its displayed in the upper right part.. do it again.

There are a few things that this doesn't account for: The rarity of my body parts, the nanomites in my blood stream, the datajack in my neck and my penchant for the whimsy.

yea....aint that some shit....im a red head....and i still get the ladies...they must be lookin at the wrong red heads...lol

Quoted post[/post]]
There are a few things that this doesn't account for: The rarity of my body parts, the nanomites in my blood stream, the datajack in my neck and my penchant for the whimsy.

they arent nanomites, they are midichlorians.

Finally:

$2,621,134

yay. Midichlorians are biological and exclusive. Nanomites are artificial and available to the rich and powerful.

Back