how much can i get would you think?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

How much for the shoes:

gallery_24267_57_1091503998.jpg

thanks guys it makes me real happy to hear i'll be making an assload of money off of it seeing how i didn't really put anything into it except the money i got from my insurance company. Im also very supprised to hear B would pay $700. I can't wait to start my next none-ricer project now.

I am not responsable for the molestation of the interior. It was actualy done by an administrator right here from this very site. But i will choose not to reveal his identity and save his good name.

4500 and no swap? no can do.. i can find a rex with a b16 for 3 or turbod b18 ls for 3500

highschool kid with rich parents about $3500-$4000
anybody else prolly about $2350

first thing first get a good pictue of the car tih good resolution then polish and buff the wheels, next the enginge must look good and catch the eye, the the interoior is up to bat sampoo the seats and carrpet take the pics when the car is wett is look better a good time to take pics is early am on a wet street. basicly the more info the better also the tittle is important

WTF is wrong with your camera? Does it have cataracts or something?

i was gonna say $2500...then i saw those altezza...and now buddy..your stock just dropped

Back