how much could i get for my prelude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95silverprelude

I am getting a truck soon and need to sell my prelude, and the worst thing that could happen did. I wrecked it. I hit a guard rail in the snow doing 20 miles an hour. I was wondering what you guys think i could get for it as is? Also does anyon
95silverprelude
e have any ideas on how much it would be to fix?

100_1334.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
100_1335.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
100_1332.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

dont' you have insurance?

that would probably cost about $1500-$2000 to fix. just get a new fender and door, then have the quarterpanel fixed and painted.

Depends on the condition of the engine and its accessories. Off the top, judging by the body damage, I couldn't imagine it being worth more than $800-1000.

re

well i kinda forgot to list all the stuff the body of the car has 167000 miles the motor, which is a jdm h22 vtec has 60,000. AEM cold air intake, lowered, new tires, and clear lights. Everything on the car works fine, I drive it everyday. the door opens but the window doesnt go down. And with the insurance my mom decided to drop colision a week before it happened.

take it to maaco and get it fixed. might cost $1500 to fix, but you can probably sell it for $5000 after that.

i would consider parting it out. probably get $2000 for the engine alone.

seriously hit up www.preludezone.com ... become a member.... and part that car out and make bank!!

the brake rotors with calipers are popular swaps on 3rd gen ludes....

H22 motor,trans, wiring and ecu.....

axles...

stock motor mounts...

the wheels.....

interior....

sell it all, and you will make a pretty penny

I dont know, 1500 seems cheap to get that much damage fixed. I would go get an estimate, they are free.
well, a door and fender are probably $300 if you shop around. $400 for the quarter panel and $800 for paint. but if you go to a high quality shop it would probably be $4k.

well, a door and fender are probably $300 if you shop around. $400 for the quarter panel and $800 for paint. but if you go to a high quality shop it would probably be $4k.

True, I guess I would think to replace with oem parts and get quality work done. If you are going to sell it then cheap parts and decent work would be good enough.

well i kinda forgot to list all the stuff the body of the car has 167000 miles the motor, which is a jdm h22 vtec has 60,000. AEM cold air intake, lowered, new tires, and clear lights. Everything on the car works fine, I drive it everyday. the door opens but the window doesnt go down. And with the insurance my mom decided to drop colision a week before it happened.

ok, First, no collision insurance, SUCKS

but judging from the pictures, your going to have to relpace a front and rear quarterpanel and then get a new door. if you plan on fixing to keep i say just go back to dealer save yourself the time of manual labor. but then again that will jack the price alot higher than it could be.

your other option is doin it yourself. you would need to find someplace to paint...
but in this case, Ebay is your friend.

if u havent already sold it... i would suggest getting the most you possibly could for the car by parting it out... yea its more work..but u'll def. get more money out of it that way..

Back