How much could this go for?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

I have a poster of :worthy: Dimebag (about 15 x 10 or something close) signed by Dimebag himself. The signiture is NOT made out to me, just his name. Since he is dead and a metal god, how much would you or the average metal head pay for it?

Just curious...unless the right offer comes :D

edit: condition is mint, just a little dusty. no rips, tears, marks, holes...nothin. Oh and yes its authentic, my brother went to NAMM in Anaheim Cali last year and got sigs from dozens of artists, plus pictures to prove it lol

Definitely hold on to that for 10 or 20 years. Put it away somewhere you'll forget about it, and then find it in the distant future.

stupid question, but jsut wondering. are posters worth a lot less when they are autographed to you, instead of just the signature itself?

so ive heard from alot of people, a few of those avid sports signiture collecters.

I sell signed books all the time.

People will not buy them if they are signed to someone or pay very little.

I sold some book by David Ben-Gurion for like $400 because it was signed just by him no other comments. I had another just like it that sold for only $150, cause he had some comments.

I sold the book Troy signed by the author for a little more than $1300. The book alone without being signed is like a $300 book...and people buy it everyday.

whaaaaaaaat just for books?!!? damn, maybe if i talk to the right people i could sell it for more lol..but i dont think thats gonna happen for atleast 10 years.

If you really wan to know, throw it on Ebay with a retarded high reserve price, that way, if no one hits it, you don't have to sell it, but hell if osomeone wants to give you say $3000 you can dump that puppy.

dead guitarist from Pantera....

i'm sure with the proper wording you could get some sucker to buy it...

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Apr 5 2005, 01:31 PM
:ban:

:p
[post=483271]Quoted post[/post]​

Pantera isn't exactly my type of music. :D

Edit: And if anyone is going to do any banning around here, it certainly isn't going to be you. :bo:

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 5 2005, 04:18 PM
If you really wan to know, throw it on Ebay with a retarded high reserve price, that way, if no one hits it, you don't have to sell it, but hell if osomeone wants to give you say $3000 you can dump that puppy.
[post=483263]Quoted post[/post]​

thats a really good idea... all i gotta do now is take some pictures.... <_<

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Apr 5 2005, 02:49 PM-->
Battle Pope
@Apr 5 2005, 01:31 PM
:ban:

:p
[post=483271]Quoted post[/post]​

Pantera isn't exactly my type of music. :D

Edit: And if anyone is going to do any banning around here, it certainly isn't going to be you. :bo:
[post=483281]Quoted post[/post]​

Leave that shit to me. Amateurs! :)

I agree with the high reserve, test it out, you're out like 2-3 bucks if it dosen't sell, big deal.

Back