how much do u think???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol awesome. I didn't think anyone ever actually used that.

Let me Share A piece of advice with you...just because you have a car that can go up over 130 mph, doesn't mean that there is EVER, ANY REASON TO DRIVE IT THAT FAST...I've crashed a Honda at that speed before on the street...it wasn't pretty...

markwalshsmshddelsol.jpg

Looks like B's del sol right after he finished boosting it.

Well it looks to me that all you need is a little medium grit rubbing compound, and a high speed buffer, and it should be back to normal.

:werd: :withstupid:

markwalshsmshddelsol.jpg

plus_sign.jpg

mmm39002.gif

plus_sign.jpg

MakitaRotaryBuffer9227C.jpg

072007-grunge-brushed-metal-pewter-icon-alphanumeric-equal-sign.png

DelSolAug-1-08%20%282%29.JPG

and perhaps look into some driving classes... :ph34r:

Let me Share A piece of advice with you...just because you have a car that can go up over 130 mph, doesn't mean that there is EVER, ANY REASON TO DRIVE IT THAT FAST...I've crashed a Honda at that speed before on the street...it wasn't pretty...

markwalshsmshddelsol.jpg

right after vtec kicked in

Musta wired it to the downward eject by accident. I did that once. Good thing I didn't get above 3000 before that cliff snook up on me.

how on earth you survived is beyond me ..

Back