How much do you guys pay for cable and intardnet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

F-R-E-E. I get every channel, like Showtime Latino to Showtime 7 to HB02 blah, blah, blah the only thing I don't have is high definition channels because I don't have the TV, and pay per view. My dad works for an advertising firm, that is sourced by the cable company to sell advertisement to fill commerical slots, so its just a perk we get. Fast, free, optimum online cable internet as well.

But if I had to pay, I believe it would be like $40-$50 for decent cable and then another $30-$40 for the cable internet. They have a triple play package that CableVision offers as well that has a telephone service with free long distance its a VoiceIp and you can check voicemails online and all kinds of cool stuff. I believe thats another $30-$40 as well when bought together.

So if you have the entire package I think its the lowest prices like $40 + $30 + $30 = $100 for TV, Cable Internet, VoiceIp telephone service.

GOT DAMN!?!

Most of you guys pay though the nose. Direct TV w/o premiums, etc.. is $50 bucks and SBC DSL 3Meg plus phone is $30. I have roommates too so its 80/3, so maybe around 27 a roommate? But seriously, SBC DSL is a fucking steal now. They have 6meg for 27.99, 3 meg for 18.99 and 1.5 meg for 12.99 w/1 year contract.

Anyone that does basic surfing and downloading will love the 1.5meg. I used to have it when i lived with my parents and it got up to 200kb/s on downloads. Thats plenty fast since I don't download movies in the GB or anything, just mainly anime that takes 15-20 minutes.

And no, I don't work for SBC. Just thought Id share their competitive prices for those who are playing 40+ for broadband.

Back