how much do you think its goin to cost?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

soto2635

i bought a new front end front my 95 dc2 sedan b/c the current one is pretty beat up. i want to take it to a shop to have it put on b/c i dont want to mess it up. wats the avg price for just swap out part like this?

maybe $300. depends if you pay someone for the whole job or if it's "by the book". book hours suck. they charge like 4 hours just for a fender.

By front end would you mean like one of those JDM front-ends from the dash forward? That would probably be outrageously expensive.

I think he is refferring to the front bumper, fenders and hood. Lets hope he bought 1999-2000 pieces, they look better. As for the labor, its not hard at all. You should try and DIY.

i bought a new front end front my 95 dc2 sedan b/c the current one is pretty beat up. i want to take it to a shop to have it put on b/c i dont want to mess it up. wats the avg price for just swap out part like this?

Just FYI, if your car is a sedan, then technically it's not a DC2. It's a DB7 or DB8, depending on which motor it has.

Oh, and when I saw the title of your thread, the first thing that popped into my head was "more than you can afford pal...Ferrari..."

Last edited:
it dpends who you know really 250 to up to 1 grand really labour and stuff will kill yeah if u dont do it yourself

I tore the body peices off the front end of my integra at home. Wasn´t all that bad. Most of the bolts were 10mm as i remember. What did you buy and what do you mean by front end anyway? If its just the fender, nose cone and hood it really isn´t difficult. A hood may be a pain unless you have a couple of people to help but its still just bolting stuff together.

Last edited:
I tore the body peices off the front end of my integra at home. Wasn´t all that bad. Most of the bolts were 10mm as i remember. What did you buy and what do you mean by front end anyway? If its just the fender, nose cone and hood it really isn´t difficult. A hood may be a pain unless you have a couple of people to help but its still just bolting stuff together.

i just got a oem front fenders hood and bumper, i have pulled all of it and its sitting on jacks im currently putting on the bumper and working on the fenders the only problem i haved come across is getting everything to match up i got the haynes manual but that doesnt help me at all

I got a factory service manual on cd from ebay from this guy for a dollar plus shipping. He offers a download of the manual as well if you don´t want to wait. This thing tells you every in excruciating detail. A must have imo. The paper verison can be about 150 bucks. Toner, paper, binders and sleeves will run about 80-90 if you want to print it out and stick it on your shelf.

here is a link:

eBay Motors: Acura Integra 1994-2001 Factory Service Manual CD 94-01 (item 350015448278 end time Jan-22-08 08:53:27 PST)

I got a factory service manual on cd from ebay from this guy for a dollar plus shipping. He offers a download of the manual as well if you don´t want to wait. This thing tells you every in excruciating detail. A must have imo. The paper verison can be about 150 bucks. Toner, paper, binders and sleeves will run about 80-90 if you want to print it out and stick it on your shelf.

here is a link:

eBay Motors: Acura Integra 1994-2001 Factory Service Manual CD 94-01 (item 350015448278 end time Jan-22-08 08:53:27 PST)

nice, i got the passanger side done 2marrow im goin to do the other side hopefully i get done

Back