How much does everyone pay for motorcycle insurance?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I don't see a point in putting collision on a motorcycle. If you crash on your own it's pretty much your fault and have to pay, and if you get hit by another vehicle it's their fault and they pay. And your bike is pretty much fucked anyways as well as you.

My motorcycle was 12K MSRP, would you feel the same way about a Honda fit if it cost only a few grand more?

$300 a year for V65 Magna and a CB900C full coverage on both, and don't forget the personal injury protection, at $15 bucks its well worth it.

Just to get this going again, ~$400/yr with Progressive on my sv650s. I did have to call them back after they issued the policy and complain about how high it was, they counter offered with half what I was paying.

i paid $165 for the S2k (25/50/25) Rental Car, Towing, $500 deductible (also had a '89 nissan pickup on there)

When i sold the truck it went up to $180.

Before I switched to state farm from geico, i was paying $370 for the car with the lowest possible coverage, no towing, no rental and $1000 deductible. Add that $370 to the $465 car payment....i was barely floating. Pretty comfortable now and all i did was change car insurance.

lol, totally didnt notice what section this was. oh well. still good info even if i fail.

75 a month on the fit. full coverage
40 a month on the eg. liability
and i got a quote for 25 a month on the crx for full coverage.

like a good neighbor, state farm is there

once again... this is the motorcycle forum... this is regarding how much people are paying for MOTORCYCLE insurance

once again... this is the motorcycle forum... this is regarding how much people are paying for MOTORCYCLE insurance
shit!! change the thread title then!

on my cagiva mito 125- $35 a month (sold it about a year ago)
bmw r1200c- $62 a month
ninja 250- $48 a month

After I created this thread, I realized that everyone kept posting car insurance quotes in it, so I created another one titled "How much does everyone pay for MOTORCYCLE insurance" and believe it or not, people still posted car insurance.

Back