How much for an EG shell?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hollywood07

Im looking to get a 92-95 chivic coupe shell. Can anyone let me know about how much I can expect to pay?

i got my 92 for $1000 great condition from my aunt, retail values. base model eg's to si run from 1300 to 3000 around here with the original motor. if you look in the right places im sure you can find a shell for 300 to 600. i got a 95 integra ls with a cracked block for $300 for parts along with leather interior in good condition as well as the body with adjustable coilovers and stock 16's, dgood tires, 113k on car

thanks, ive seen people posting f/s adds all over the place, some want about 300 others want 1000+ just for a shell. Im just trying to figure out about how much to spend when I go to get one.

If anyone else has any input, it would be appreciated.

thanks again

thanks, ive seen people posting f/s adds all over the place, some want about 300 others want 1000+ just for a shell. Im just trying to figure out about how much to spend when I go to get one.

If anyone else has any input, it would be appreciated.

thanks again
are you in cali? i'm not sure, your name is hollywood. if you are in cali, expect to pay more than if you are in bumfuck idaho. $1000-$1500 is reasonable if it is in great shape with low miles and full interior. but you will find the rare one for $500 with no seats or something.

Im actually in Virginia, but yea understood. I really dont car much about the interior, i would like it with the dash, but the rest really dosent matter.

So for a shell, no motor, and little to no interior. how much?

keep the advice comin

Back