how much gas mileage?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dead link buddy why dont you just tell us what your putting in or just cut n paste or sumthin a dx what also?

it depends on the motor you get and your driving style, you could stil get the same mileage but its up to you, zcs arent real gas hogs

when i had my D16Z6 still i was averaging about 30mpg mixed city and highway, and 40mpg highway only

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jan 8 2005, 01:00 AM
when i had my D16Z6 still i was averaging about 30mpg mixed city and highway, and 40mpg highway only
[post=442851]Quoted post[/post]​

yea expect around 33-40. On my d16z6, I would get 30 city and 35 on the highway. Once I got as high as 40mpg. On my b18c1, I get 27-30 city, and as high as 35mpg on the highway. It all depends on how light you are on the throttle and how fast you drive.

http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc2000se...page&item=30018

i'm assuming this is the correct link, as for gas mileage, depending on a few issues like a heavy foot, or little things like how well you keep your motor working, you can in an 88 dx get about 30-36 in the city, (maybe) and 34-38 on the highway, but still thats awesome, esspecially in cali, i have the D15, and i get around 37 in city and 46 highway.good motor swapin.

Back