How much have you changed? 10 years ago to now

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
I'm bored...and my lost contact post made me think of this

How much have you changed in the past 10 years.

Me 11 years ago VS today.

wMTExMTA4NzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

I also have 2 kids, fucked up 1543869 times and am ready to move the fuck out.

I actually only did it cause I think the 11 year old picture is funny.

I look the same, only 10 years ago I was 50 pounds lighter and didn't have any facial hair.

And I had "skater" hair to my shoulders.

this is from 1996 or 97... something like that...

and yes, she's grabbing my sack :p well, pretending too anyway hehe

Attachments

• bri1.jpg
    bri1.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 174
I never saved any pics of me and my friends from back in the day. I kinda wish I did. All I have now is fading memories of the idiots I used to hang out with, but it was good times.

Quoted post[/post]]
I never saved any pics of me and my friends from back in the day. I kinda wish I did. All I have now is fading memories of the idiots I used to hang out with, but it was good times.
same here. i have like i pic of back in the day with all my friends in it.

i was 9 ten years ago but smaller version of me. thats when i was an amzing student, amazing hockey player, and i looked like a cancer patient because my skinny ass (at least then, im 190 now?) had a bald head.

I was 8 years old in glasses with blonde hair, and I was a complete baby face.

10 years ago:

I was 17, was 6'3, weighed 135lbs soaking wet, rode a skateboard, had a 1st gen CRX, and I had earrings

present:

I'm 27, 6'5, weigh in around 225(ish), work at a junkyard, still have a 1st gen CRX (and an EG hatch), am heavily tattooed, and have 0 holes in my body

still listen to the same music....and wear the same t-shirts

Just picture a skinny ass kid with big glasses and curly hair (more like a fro if it got too long).

Now just picture a taller, skinnier 23 year old with better glasses and buzzed hair. I'm not about to put my picture from 13 yrs old up here. lol

Exactly 10 years ago - I was exactly 9 years old. Considering today is my B-day.

Anyway - I had just moved to Northbridge and was pretty intimidated - had lived in the same town my whole life before that. Had to leave a lot of my first friends - many of whom I never saw again.

Quoted post[/post]]
Exactly 10 years ago - I was exactly 9 years old. Considering today is my B-day.

Anyway - I had just moved to Northbridge and was pretty intimidated - had lived in the same town my whole life before that. Had to leave a lot of my first friends - many of whom I never saw again.

happy birthday man gl w/ the new area

and ye 10 years ago i was 10 years old and had a mushroom haircut

pictures are probably in some stash that my parents keep

Quoted post[/post]]

Holy shit, Happy B day!

lol no i havent changed much appearance wise. you can notice that my cheeks are a lil fuller in the newer pic of me tho :)

Back