How much hp can a ls tranny handel

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey hey where you been?

I've been building medieval siege engines, trying to find a cheap way to ship materials.

Seriously though. My ghettro is dead and still waiting on the person that rear ended me for the insurance for totaling my car. So hello all again :D.

On another note; I've known of Honda transmissions holding up to years of abuse and neglect. Then again many transmissions are hard to kill unless you try.

On another note; I've known of Honda transmissions holding up to years of abuse and neglect. Then again many transmissions are hard to kill unless you try.

Ever driven an automatic 4-cylinder S10/Sonoma? You don't even have to try to break those...mine crapped out with only 3,000 total miles on the vehicle...

Ever driven an automatic 4-cylinder S10/Sonoma? You don't even have to try to break those...mine crapped out with only 3,000 total miles on the vehicle...
Which is why i said most. :D. There's always an exception to most anything.;)

same thing with the Chrysler trans's that they put in the Caravans. Anyone who has owned one knows it just routine maintenance to replace the trans in their mighty soccer mom Caravan

Then theres the Chrystlers K car. Turbo those and their transmissions die.:) The automatics that is

same thing with the Chrysler trans's that they put in the Caravans. Anyone who has owned one knows it just routine maintenance to replace the trans in their mighty soccer mom Caravan

Oh dear god yes. Both my daytonas were autos (same engine/trans setup as caravans of similar years), always got that stupid ticking valve noise when you come to a stop at a light. It sucked in everyway. Leaked, burned, ticked, rough, unpredictable......... why did i buy a second tona anyway? I mainly liked the look i suppose.

Now that i have my j1 i dont even want to drive an auto. Unless its a long long drive. Thats whats the gf's 06 civic is for :).

Just So Everyone Can See.....My Tranny Gave WAY Before Anything Else......Didnt Even Snap A Stock Axle.

Driveshaft and Differential Are Destroyed And So Was First Gear

DSC00942.jpg

DSC00943.jpg

DSC00944.jpg

DSC00945.jpg

DSC00946.jpg

DSC00947.jpg

No Problem Man.

I know I Need To Upgrade But Cash is Short So I Settled For Anoter LS Tranny And Then......My Bro Fryed The Rings LOL.

Yeah...did you realize that this thread was six months old?

wheel hop while doing one wheel peals will do that to the spider gears every time buy a quaife and start your own thread

u guys kill me ur hilarious. anyway 300 hp is nothing my mechanic has a b16a2 turboed with just over 300hp and no problems. the jdm axles that you have r larger diamiter than the usdm anyways, you'll be fine.

u guys kill me ur hilarious. anyway 300 hp is nothing my mechanic has a b16a2 turboed with just over 300hp and no problems. the jdm axles that you have r larger diamiter than the usdm anyways, you'll be fine.

I've been looking at some of your other comments, and yeah, WOW...if you wanted to like, not post here anymore...I would not have a problem with that...not even a little bit...

Yeah...did you realize that this thread was six months old?

No I Really didnt, I Just Seen The Thread And Had Some Pics I Could Post So I Did....Trying To Help.

Plus What if Some one Typed The Same Question In To The Search? Wouldnt This Answer Some Questions?

wheel hop while doing one wheel peals will do that to the spider gears every time buy a quaife and start your own thread

Wasnt trying to Jack The Thread, Just Wanted To Post Some Useful Pics, So Stop Being A Ass About it.

Back