How Much Hp Out Of A Crvtec?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spider69911

hey guys just wondering how much hp ur b20s are pushing ?? and also which would you guys perfer b20 vtec or jdm type r ?? and why?? thanks

what are you trying to do? motor or forced induction? sounds like motor to me, I would go with a 2.0 bottom end sleeved, R uptop, R tranny. That is a good setup, good times, not too much cash, and reliable.

Milan

No reason for a R head, they are simliar to a B16 with a mild port and polish, with a hefty price tag. And a CRVTEC built properly is not cheap, Caleta will tell you this. I beleive his dyno was 183/140 roughly tuned.

so how much would a good all motor set up for a 2.0 go for??? and yea i have a jdm b16 head that i will send out to port and polish and do the whole valve train over some quick questions should i put a girdle what other things will i have to do?? i was thinking of going with je pistons and eagle rods with the b16 head what 1/4 mile time should i expect or should i just go jdm type r???? or gsr with head work boy im soo confused ne tipps thanks guys

Back