How much income tax did you get back?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My bro gets a lot, like over $6000 because he just keeps having more kids to get more tax money back he's up to 3 right now, probably working on the 4th LOL.

you all have it easy.

here's my pile of w2's and 1099's

pict0825_sm.thumbnail.jpg

then there's the house
the sale of the condo
stocks, interest, write offs, and on and on and on...

I'm getting $306 back. That'll pay for...uhhhh...something. Probably my rear disc conversion and hopefully the front integra disc upgrade. Or maybe I'll put it towards the suspension, or maybe I'll use part of it to buy my Neuspeed front upper strut bar.

My bro gets a lot, like over $6000 because he just keeps having more kids to get more tax money back he's up to 3 right now, probably working on the 4th LOL.

That is just plain fucking stupid to have a kid to get an extra 1000 or so in a tax refund. You do realize that it costs way more than 1000 a year to raise a kid. If the pure reason for the kid was a tax refund that is by far the worst investment ever.

That is just plain fucking stupid to have a kid to get an extra 1000 or so in a tax refund. You do realize that it costs way more than 1000 a year to raise a kid. If the pure reason for the kid was a tax refund that is by far the worst investment ever.
to be precise I think the average cost of raising a child from birth to the age of 18 is something like $365,000....
@B too bad you don't live around here I could set yhou up to have your taxes done for free lol

I hear ya b. Ive got a few 1099s to get.

but i had them take another 100 out of my check for FICA at my longest job this year.

ive moved 3 times this year...welcome to the fun of trying to get all the W2s and 1099s to my new address. Im still missing 2 1099s and 1 W2. God help me.

2500 for Federal

Much less then I pulled in last year which was about 5k or so.

just got mine finished.

fed: owe $282
state: ref $210

so, i'm out 70 bucks. not bad.

When i first started i owed $27,000.

gotta love deductions and mortgage interest :)

just got mine finished.

fed: owe $282
state: ref $210

so, i'm out 70 bucks. not bad.

When i first started i owed $27,000.

gotta love deductions and mortgage interest :)
deduct 15,000 miles and you'll get back a shit-ton of money.

in didn't deduct anything for my cars.

renting sucks y0 :) i wrote off 12,000 from owning a house alone.

Fed: $-1943
State: $-453

:(

Back