How much is a cherry worth?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dude, thats an idea. but there are a lot of fat chicks out there that would squish me. so ima say no

Things are a little different in England, doctors and nurses are not paid very much compared to their american counterparts because of the socialized health care.

10,000 pounds is way more than 10,000 US.

and on that note... she wasn't worth 5 bucks. hahah... besides... a plastic surgeon can give you your virginity back now...

Originally posted by Icy_winds_@Jan 26 2004, 07:17 PM
:puke2: She dont even look good. Especially not $10,000 dollar good.

Stupid IE...

That's 10000 pounds, not Dollars. There's a difference.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 27 2004, 12:04 AM
a plastic surgeon can give you your virginity back now

Eeeewwww! Don't even wanna know. :blink:

Why would she jump to something so drastic? You think she'd try being an exotic dancer first?

:hitit: but not for 10k pounds or euros whatever they are. Isn't prostitution still illegal in England. I know for a fact it was legal in costa rica (I was 9 years old, you dirty minded bastards, not even a prostitute wants to fuck a 9 yr old kid)

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 27 2004, 07:16 PM
:hitit: but not for 10k pounds or euros whatever they are. Isn't prostitution still illegal in England. I know for a fact it was legal in costa rica (I was 9 years old, you dirty minded bastards, not even a prostitute wants to fuck a 9 yr old kid)

?....whaaaaaaaaat?

Back