How much is this car worth?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTECPOWER

Someone i know is selling a 1994 Acura Integra LS, 2dr, 5 speed, leather, black exterior, spoiler, 17" rims with kumho tires, stock wheels w/ kumho tires, short ram intake, stock sound system, lowered w/ coilovers and new shocks/struts.

The exterior is excellent and the interior is average, he wants 5200, i think it's worth more like 4600.
How much do u think it's worth?

Thanks

Originally posted by VTECPOWER@Apr 9 2004, 04:55 PM
Someone i know is selling a 1994 Acura Integra LS, 2dr, 5 speed, leather, black exterior, spoiler, 17" rims with kumho tires, stock wheels w/ kumho tires, short ram intake, stock sound system, lowered w/ coilovers and new shocks/struts.

The exterior is excellent and the interior is average, he wants 5200, i think it's worth more like 4600.
How much do u think it's worth?

Thanks

:poop:

try kelly's blue book dot com aka kbb dot com

i checked it on kbb.com
good condition is 3500
excellent is 4100
and that's without any of the slight mods
the whole car has 136xxx miles

i checked it yesterday..........like b4 u said anything about it, i was just wonderin how much u guys thought it would be worth, i dont wanna get ripped off.

I don't really think I would pay too much for anyone else's modifications. I'd offer Blue Book and tell him if he wants to take the other parts off and return it to stock that'd be fine, unless I knew the guy personally and knew his stuff was well taken care of. That's just me though.

the car usually depreciates when you add goodies to it mang. and i wouldnt waste my time with a weak heavy terd like that anyways.. unless if i was buyin it for my gir.

weak heavy terd? lol, you yerself have an integra engine in yer hatch, i like the looks of the integra better than a hatch, but some hatches are nice when they're done nicely

i know the guy, he changes the oil once a month w/ mobil 1 synthetic, and he babies that car so much, maybe ill offer a lil over kbb and ill take all the goodies, cuz i dont wanna have to pay for 17's, im not lookin to build a drag car or anything, i want an everyday driver with a lil extra somethin, where i can maybe race some buddies of mine or somethin, o yea, im only 16

If it was my cash money, and if it had black leather, I'd give him probably about 4-4.5k just because I knew him. But if I didn't know him, I'd show up with 3.5k cash in 50's and offer him that, and if he didn't budge, move in 50 dollar intervals until he sold the car for under 4k.

I wouldn't offer him more than $4900, is he from so cal? How does the motor look/sound?

he lives in northern va, and lives like a 1/2 mile away, i was thinkin about offering somethin like 4300 and goin a lil up from there, but nothin over like 4700, the body is in amazing condition, and the interior is average. the motor looks real clean, and sounds pretty good.

Originally posted by VTECPOWER@Apr 9 2004, 08:44 PM
weak heavy terd? lol, you yerself have an integra engine in yer hatch, i like the looks of the integra better than a hatch, but some hatches are nice when they're done nicely

yes, i do have a teg motor but its the only one worth buyin IMO*. i run 14's, that teg runs 17+

weak- 140hp nonVTEC
heavy-2643lbs + 17's
terd-i made that up...sorry. i like some tegs if they're done up right.

i'd post my pics but im still not sure how to resize them. too lazy to do a search... :(

*and of course the type R

lol, b18 is a great motor, but remember what i said earlier? look up......... not lookin to be a drag car, DAILY DRIVER, and maybe a lil extra

youre right 142hp :thumbsup:

but if you think im gonna believe that you wont fix that car to drag race and beat your buddy's... it'll happen. you just may not know it yet :lol:

i am gonna fix up that car and race my buddies, but not some kind of professional track kinda drag car, lol, all the money that i make this year, and this summer is going into my car, i wanna stay NA, what's the best stuff to get the get the most out of a b18b engine in a teg?

one of my friends has a 94 grand am w/ dual flowmasters....(in a 4 cyl) and one side has a muffler, the other is a straight pipe.........it rattle's like a bitch, and sounds like shit. lol, he thinks it's fast.....when it has next to nothing in it.

Back