How much is too much?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IDIOT seller, that is a 1.3DOHC, not a 1.4.

my buddy travis BOUGHT one of those, for 2K with the conversion complete and the car ran like a top. the body was also in mint shape. you guys remember the one that looked like a wrx before he wrecked it?

he bought a newer gen tercel to replace it, with the same motor with a kit that wasnt extreme, fully painted and etc etc with wheels and alot of new suspension parts for 4K.

thats a good price, believe it or not.

All I can say is he might sell it locally

"ALL THE FAST AND FURIOUS CROWD IS GIVING IT THE EYE"

p.s. I would not pay more than $500.00 for it, on behaf that im a honda guy and I think it would be cool to have a convertable tracel hatch via. a sawzal. . . lol then immedately crash it into a tree

that car with a HKS SSQ bov and a greddy profec bspec2 would easily waste your Si in a straight line.

Heh, how pissed would kev be if we killed him on the highway in a gutted Tercel.....lol.

Hah, I was actually going to send Chris that one. It's not a bad setup at all - that's a JDM Starlet motor.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
that car with a HKS SSQ bov and a greddy profec bspec2 would easily waste your Si in a straight line.

yeah. . . it still sucks balls. . .

of course i agree its an ugly POS, but cash to cash for $3000 total cash for the car, the swap, and the addons i listed you could not touch it with your Si as-is now.

Quoted post[/post]]
Hah, I was actually going to send Chris that one. It's not a bad setup at all - that's a JDM Starlet motor.

travis is a smart man :)

when those little 4e-fte motors spool up it sounds so neat. its such a low growl its almost like a purr. one of my favorite sounding motors.

but again...its an automatic

faster than a stock EG Si...sure

Faster than my hatch (which still hasn't topped the $3k mark)..........no

Give me a City Turbo instead

1864.jpg

Oh Honda, how you do love to tease us

ooo thats hot.

but, travis's car never hit over $2600 for the cost of the car, and the mods he did. even the bodywork barely pushes $3k.

well, when spring comes and the new tercel goes on the road, watch out. it'll be tuned by me and most i'll give you a good run eric :)

Back