how much money should i ask

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

yea so this thing is sitting around my room and i'm tired of it. i got it for free a while back because an old roommate left it here and owed us money, so it cost me nothing. basically i have two acoustics and the electric, and i barely have time to play, plus this electric is kind of shitty anyways.

its an Ibanez GRX 20, in the blue pearl kind of color. i was gonna throw in a cable, the amp, which is just a little one, and a chromatic tuner.

this guitar went for about 250 brand new i think

so yea what should i ask?
EDIT: they are 149 for just the guitar on zzounds.com

I'd ask like 120, depending on the condition. But from there you probably need to honestly expect to get 100 or less. Its a bitch to sell used instruments, no matter what they originally cost.

yea i know its a bitch unless its some collector item or something. its just that i just got a surfboard and need a wetsuit now, so i figured i might as well get some cash for shit i don't need so i can buy one. i'm still thinking about it though, because one day i might regret selling it just becasue i might want to pick it up and play it.

I mean, when its that cheap its just easier to keep it around till you want it or someone you know will give you some cash.

BTW my buddy just traded in his Warwick 5-string for only 1200 for a new Ernie Ball, and he bought it from the same shop for 2200+ :ick:. At least the EB sounds smooth as hell.

Back