How much of your time was wasted on HS?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

5speed4life

Its freakin 94* outside, and im chillin out there in long sleves and a helmet, welding my car togather. So i decided to take a break.

Ok, so im this bored.

Brian replyd to my thread, and i decided to look at his post count, 31,410 posts as of now.

If you figure he takes an average of 3 minutes per post (some longer, some alot shorter) he has spent 94,320 minutes just posting. Not to mention stuff he reads and dosent post...

You can break that down further. Devide that number by 60 (for 60 min in an hour) and he has spent roughly 1570 hours on here.

Now if you feel like breakin that down again, he has spent 65 days worth of time just posting. Thats consecutive days.

Just think Brian, If you were to make a meesly 7.50 an hour while you posted, you would have just made 11,775 dollars.

See how much your time on HS is worth? LOL. Everyone who you helped in the past should give you money for your time to keep this site straight, UNLESS you tend to post at work.

Anyway, like i said, im bored, and happy posting.

you have to take in account how long he has had the site up and running to account for his posts

Originally posted by ripperbone@Jun 7 2005, 04:36 PM
you have to take in account how long he has had the site up and running to account for his posts
[post=509195]Quoted post[/post]​

Im just sayin the total time he has spent on here. thats all. I know he has been around for a good while. Still kinda nuts.

:werd:

on an average day
i work for 10, post for 10, work for 10, post for 10, have a smoke, post for 10, work for 10 and so on...

some days im busy and dont get on at all but during lunch.

:shrug2:

I used to post from work- but not at the new job.

I used to post at school, but then I graduated. :sad:

But ya, obviously anyone that posts here often falls into the class of a huge nerd. It's cool.

Imagine if B's post count was really his POST count.

That'd be sweet.

how much time was wasted on trying to figure out how much time was wasted on HS????

Originally posted by corvetteguy@Jun 8 2005, 09:45 AM
how much time was wasted on trying to figure out how much time was wasted on HS????
[post=509582]Quoted post[/post]​

about 5 minutes, or .08 of an hour, or .0003 of my day, and if i were to get paid, id have made about 6 cents. :ph34r:

Originally posted by 5speed4life+Jun 8 2005, 08:11 AM-->
corvetteguy
@Jun 8 2005, 09:45 AM

about 5 minutes, or .08 of an hour, or .0003 of my day, and if i were to get paid, id have made about 6 cents. :ph34r:
[post=509599]Quoted post[/post]​

6 cents for 5 minutes???

Shit, in 5 minutes I make 72 cents.

Originally posted by Battle Pope+Jun 8 2005, 10:22 AM-->
Originally posted by 5speed4life@Jun 8 2005, 08:11 AM
corvetteguy
@Jun 8 2005, 09:45 AM

[post=509599]Quoted post[/post]​

6 cents for 5 minutes???

Shit, in 5 minutes I make 72 cents.
[post=509606]Quoted post[/post]​

lol.

Nah, actually it doesn't. I really enjoy the new job, so I don't have to entertain myself by posting from work. Making shit that blows shit up is fun. :)

As for 5 minutes- I make uh... a few bucks every 5 minutes. :D

well, in 5 minutes, i make a dollar. lol. i know there's plenty who make more than i do... but, i don't do much else except sit behind a computer, run downstairs, eat, run back upstairs, check email, ask if anyone needs anything done, do 10 mins of work, run back downstairs, look busy, walk upstairs, and then tell everyone i'm done for the day.

lol

my job rules.

i'd actually like it if i was doing more productive work... i do 'bitch' work all day... print this, fax that, go downstairs and help out for the lunch rush... etc. but i like floating around and doing all kinds of things. i'll take a delivery or two, that cuts my day down a bit since i'm out driving. :D

the best part will be when i'm part of the 'marketing team' and out on business trips sipping cocktails while wining and dining guys to buy into the franchise model. :D i really can't wait for the airport store to get under way... i kinda like being the admin asst to a CEO... hopefully i'll make more soon...

as of this post... ill be wasting 13.05 hours at about 3 minutes per post.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jun 8 2005, 08:42 PM
the best part will be when i'm part of the 'marketing team' and out on business trips sipping cocktails while wining and dining guys to buy into the franchise model. :D i really can't wait for the airport store to get under way... i kinda like being the admin asst to a CEO... hopefully i'll make more soon...
[post=509924]Quoted post[/post]​

Ah, admin assistant positions are cool. :)

Back