How much reducer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cheese9988

VIP
How much reducer would you guys usually mix in with your primer, does the paint model# matter that much when it comes to that?

i use sherman williams and its like 4-2-1 or somthing but i do know that your gonna need to tell use what brand and type of primer your trying to use.

Just primer, I don't have to mix in hardner. Its martin senior (napa brand).

uhm, for primer it kinda depends...

i prefer to thin the shit out of primer, and then spray many coats, with sanding in between, your car will come out smooth as fuck if you use this method...

it should say in the can...

most martin senour primers will NOT list a mixing ratio....what is the part number and name of the primer? most primers i use take 5155 tec hardener so im not sure what u have if u say u dont need hardener...and also as a general rule for a nice think high building primer that can be used to sand out imperfections, and or blocked out to get something very straight i use a ratio of 4:1:10%. 10% being reducer, and 1 part being hardener. otherwise without know what it is for primer specifically i cant tell u much more

Back