how much should i sell my truck for?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

yea so the 1969 Chevy pickup i bought a couple months ago is for sale. honestly i want to keep it and build it up, but i kind of need the cash. its one of those things like, if it sells, cool, if not, then i'll be glad to keep it.

so i need some help on whether you guys think what i'm asking is a good price. first off the truck is a 1969 CST10 (Custom Sport Truck). it had the a/c, which was removed, but has the ac pods in the dash, power steering, 350ci engine, th400 tranny. the tranny was recently rebuilt, but right after the warranty expired it stopped shifting out of 1st on its own. it also has an edelbrock manifold and carb, and full length headers. as far as body condition, it has a little rust, in the normal places for these trucks, in the drip rails and the the kick panels of the cab. as far as how it runs, the truck is fast. i took it out after i changed the tranny modulator and the bithc was quick.

also i installed a Pioneer mp3 deck, pioneer 6 12" speakers, an MTX 200w amp, and an Orion 10" sub in a nice ass bandpass box. i am leaving that up to the buyer if they want it includedor not.

i advertised it for 1900 bucks, but i was told that that is too low for that truck. what do you guys think?

Mileage, overall condition?

I mean how bad is the rust, is it a tiny spot of rust or is it growing to be cancer?

I would think the car is worth more than what you're asking but its definately a nichè market, especially with 1st gear being blown.

I would definately part out the audio equiptment or you're never going to see the greatest return possible.

Back