How much to charge

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

As it says! How much to charge the homie to put in his spings?

Well hes a good homie but since i lost my license i hadint seen hide nor hair of him, witxh is kinda fucket up but what ever + i have been neglecting my own car so i wasint gonna do shit on his for free.

Originally posted by UDT@Sep 25 2004, 06:20 PM
Well hes a good homie but since i lost my license i hadint seen hide nor hair of him, witxh is kinda fucket up but what ever + i have been neglecting my own car so i wasint gonna do shit on his for free.
[post=394713]Quoted post[/post]​

Jeff you greedy mutha, charging the homie for springs, hahah naw just playing, yeah tax his ass if hes bailing on you when you could use some bros to help with the situtation

It took the better part of the day to do my springs, so I'd charge $45-50. Plus you gotta go rent those spring compressors so they don't fly off and smack you in the face.

Do it for free if he's a buddy, charge him if he's an acquaintance. And if you are going to charge 50 is good. I just did a buddy's girlfriends gs headgasket for free, 200,000 miles.

Back