how much would you spend?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX_Si

i need a bumper support, front bumper, driver's side fender, corner light and headlight for my 91 crx. this guy at a local body shop says he will sell these items to me for $200. the bumper is in poor condition with cracking paint and old plastic moldings. and not to mention it is from an 88-89 so the screws on the cornerlight will be visible and not match the other side. would you pay $200 for this?? thanks--david

Junkyard yo! I would pay for it, but I wouldn't take the corner light...shit you can get a clear for cheaper than you can get OEM...I got some for my 4th gen 91 civic HB for $20 off of nopionline.com, or somewhere like that anyhow...

PS, mostlikely your gonna have to paint a your shit no matter where you get it from, I think $200 is alright...I dunno, how much all that goes for, because I can get a sortafit front fender for around $25...all the rest I dunno, shop around....I know I just kinda counterdicted myself, but after I Posted I actualy thought about it, so I can lean either way, all depends on prices other places.....have you shopped around? because if you haven't I would, he wont sell any of that anytime soon, so you got time.

Back