1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how much would you spend?

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by CRX_Si, Jan 21, 2004.

1. CRX_Si

CRX_Si Senior Member

i need a bumper support, front bumper, driver's side fender, corner light and headlight for my 91 crx. this guy at a local body shop says he will sell these items to me for $200. the bumper is in poor condition with cracking paint and old plastic moldings. and not to mention it is from an 88-89 so the screws on the cornerlight will be visible and not match the other side. would you pay $200 for this?? thanks--david

2. djyox

djyox Senior Member

Junkyard yo! I would pay for it, but I wouldn't take the corner light...shit you can get a clear for cheaper than you can get OEM...I got some for my 4th gen 91 civic HB for $20 off of nopionline.com, or somewhere like that anyhow...

3. djyox

djyox Senior Member

PS, mostlikely your gonna have to paint a your shit no matter where you get it from, I think $200 is alright...I dunno, how much all that goes for, because I can get a sortafit front fender for around $25...all the rest I dunno, shop around....I know I just kinda counterdicted myself, but after I Posted I actualy thought about it, so I can lean either way, all depends on prices other places.....have you shopped around? because if you haven't I would, he wont sell any of that anytime soon, so you got time.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted