How much

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicdx92

whats up guys?
i'm looking at buying a crx. how much would i expect to pay for one in 1/ nice shape inside and out 2/ rust free and 3/ with a nice motor swap inside? any help is appreciated.

wisam look in autotrader.com .....

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 28 2003, 09:51 AM
good luck finding one rust free.  they all rust in the rear wheel well

mine has no rust...well except in the engine bay under the battery. damn OEM crx battery tie-downs suck!

back to the question: here in socal you can expect to pay between $1000 - $3000+ depending on condition. 800 wil get u some POS that barely runs...and the owner has no idea what he/she's got.

In california any swapped Honda that is running and not stolen goes for over 4k. Unless it's JUNK. Someone prove me wrong.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Aug 28 2003, 03:33 PM
In california any swapped Honda that is running and not stolen goes for over 4k. Unless it's JUNK. Someone prove me wrong.

we're only talking about crx's. ive yet to see anyone ask for more than $4k...even with a swap. project cars on e-bay don't exactly count.

those people are dreaming. anyone who pays those prices is a fool. my 89 crx was $9,000 brand new...including air conditioning...thats 14 years ago!

LOOK ON TRADER.CA, ITS CANADIAN, SO U BOYZ DOWN THERE CAN COME UP HERE AND TAKE THESE CARS FOR PRACTICALLY NOTHIN WITH YO AMERICAN DOLLARS, CAN COME SNATCH THESE CARS FOR PRACTICALLY NOTHING.

GOOD LUCK

Originally posted by civickiller99@Aug 28 2003, 04:54 PM
LOOK ON TRADER.CA, ITS CANADIAN, SO U BOYZ DOWN THERE CAN COME UP HERE AND TAKE THESE CARS FOR PRACTICALLY NOTHIN WITH YO AMERICAN DOLLARS, CAN COME SNATCH THESE CARS FOR PRACTICALLY NOTHING.

GOOD LUCK

That's all in Canukinuk dollars. that makes no sense to me. Bah! :slap:

Back