how not to get a dwi

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I would have called a buddy instead of paying all the fines and going to jail and gettting my license suspended for 1 year. But that's just me.

:werd:

ppl make bad decisions when theyre shitfaced, but come on...i mean....wtf come on

being in ur car with the keys in the ignition is a OUI, whether or not its on accesory or off. so if ur yacked out with the a/c on, and a cop buzzes u...ur busted just the same

my friend left a party cuz everyone was crashing he went to his car got a blanket from the trunk ( it was cold out) turned his car to warm it up and fell asleep when it was runing his foot was on the brake so the brake light was on and someone called the car in after a while and he got a dui while sleeping in his car with no intent to drive

Originally posted by lowandslow@Aug 11 2004, 04:38 PM
operating under the influence
[post=375495]Quoted post[/post]​

operating what? the fucking air conditioner???

thats retarded.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Aug 11 2004, 06:28 PM-->
lowandslow
@Aug 11 2004, 04:38 PM
operating under the influence
[post=375495]Quoted post[/post]​

operating what? the fucking air conditioner???

thats retarded.
[post=375577]Quoted post[/post]​

yea, it is retarded. but its the LAW!!!!1 and it will bend u over, without even offering any lube.

if you are in the passenger seat or back seat even if the car IS running i dont see how the fuck they can prove any intent to "opperate" the vehicle

opperate the heat/AC maybe.... but last i checked that wasnt illegal

I know down here "fl" if your staying in your car you should put your keys in the trunk and then call it a night, the keys shouldn't be available to you. UP north that would be harder to pull.

welp, i rescently attended traffic survival school, curtosy of the mvd.. anyways, 1/2 the class was there due to a dui.. well,.. one guy, about 65, black, calm man said he was at a bar, got drunk, and got into his car(no intention to drive, just sleep). he had the keys in his pocket, but fell asleep in the car. a pig came around.. he blew a 1.8, i believe.. he was arrested and spent 10 days in jail. they suspended his lisense for 3 months. after his lisense suspension was up, they put a breathalizer in his car, and he had to blow a 0.00 in order for the car to start. all becasue he fell asleep in his car with the key's in his pocket.

talk about some bullshit huh?

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 11 2004, 11:29 PM
if you are in the passenger seat or back seat even if the car IS running i dont see how the fuck they can prove any intent to "opperate" the vehicle

opperate the heat/AC maybe.... but last i checked that wasnt illegal
[post=375744]Quoted post[/post]​

Doesn't matter, if you're drunk and you get INSIDE your car with your keys, you can start it up and drive off at anytime.

THAT is intent to operate. No way around it, no leniency.

Back