how not to tow

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BUAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
AHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
AAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

FUCKIN A :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Dumbest Fucks of the Year.

yea i couldnt beleive my eyes. i was like surely they grabbed the suspension or unibody but nope.

That was fucking great. What a bunch of dumb fucks. They should have had 4 guys push the thing foward. Atleast when I move my crx like that I 1) don't pull it over huge snow banks 2) dont hook it to the bumer supports.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it's gone! Did anyone save a copy of the file?

:eek: omfg what a bunch of fucking retards... :bo: :bo:

it didn't work in the first link. I got this...

First things first: A HUGE thank you to everybody who has donated so far!! :) :) :) :) I will make sure each and every one of you who has (or does donate) gets a copy of this file. For those that are extra-generous, I may even make a website for you. So now, on with the sob story... heh.

Before anybody asks, I had to take this file down. Why? Because it spread across the internet faster than the the Klez Virus. Over 100k hits in a short amount of time = a LOT of transfer. I apologize, but I don't have that kind of bandwidth (or money) to spare.

In fact, in two days this one file has used up my monthly bandwidth allocation and then some... I normally don't do this kind of thing, but I need help. I'm looking at a REALLY hefty fine for going over my bandwidth (I won't go into details here).

I would appreciate your help. I'm attending college and don't have the money to make this payment. Every little bit helps... If I receive just $.50 from you, it would pay for this file. I'll even put it back up if I get enough to add more transfer to my site. Just click below and make a donation.

I do hope you'll understand. Thanks.

- Jermaine

raptor@raptors-lair.com

ps: if you or somebody you know would like to mirror this file, give me an email and we'll talk!

pps: I'd like to leave you with a couple words from my friend, blu...

Hey everyone,
I'd like to elaborate a little more... my name's Ariana and this whole thing happened because I posted this video on a local forum i frequent because i thought it was funny and thought people should see it. So what happens? The people on the forum distribute it, and suddenly it's EVERYWHERE on the internet. I'm also a full time student who's broker than the newlywed's bedsprings and i just wanted to chime in and thank everyone who has donated- it means more than you can imagine. Please keep them coming guys... my vague guess is that this is going to cost around $2,000 in fines so we could use all the help we can get. Thanks to everyone for your generosity.

-Ariana
fireshock4@earthlink.net

bahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahha.

::bigbreath::

bahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

ah, that was great :lol: . thanks for the laugh.

$2000 in fines for a bandwdith overage??? wtf mate

:bs:

its liek $.50 a gb

even if they used 100 GB of transfer, its still only ten freakin bucks.

Yeah- no shit. I would always find a free host before posting something that large up for public download...

OFFICIAL THREAD RETITLING:

This poor guy has had the worst week EVER.

-> Steve

Haha, yeah and he had the nerve to say, "I kept saying stop" Ummm, when did you realize it wasn't going to work? Asshat!

:whatafucktard:

that snow bank own3d that car

s4010a3397531e.jpg

that snow bank own3d that car

actually physics owned that car. these kids obviously failed that course in high school.
if they pulled the car in a different direction they'd probably would of towed the car out without a problem.

Back