Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Every month

• Every year

• When the car wash gods shove the concentrate in my cold dead ha

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I used to wash my Si on a bi weekly basis. The paint was mint :)

However, I have only washed the jeep since owning it (10mo. now) a total of two times...one time I didnt even wash it...the body shop guy did.

haha

Heep's are meant to be dirty.

i dont think ive washed my car since like uhh...

May or June?

I figure it rains enuf here it gets all the importnant dirt off. thats anoyther plus to having a white car, even if it is actually grey it still looks clean :D

it already has a jacked up paint job thanks to my mom a few years ago. she was spray painting some shit gold on the our balcony that overlooked the drive-way. well, my car was parked right underneath and she got gold paint all over my car. i was on out of town at the time and when i got back i was pissed as hell, i spent a few hours with paint thinner trying to get that shit off of the windows but it had already stuck to the paint pretty well.
i want my paint to really go to hell so I have an excuse to have it repainted, that's why i rarely wash it.

threadblows.jpg

Once a week.

Originally posted by rsaeini@Oct 1 2003, 11:24 AM
it already has a jacked up paint job thanks to my mom a few years ago. she was spray painting some shit gold on the our balcony that overlooked the drive-way. well, my car was parked right underneath and she got gold paint all over my car. i was on out of town at the time and when i got back i was pissed as hell, i spent a few hours with paint thinner trying to get that shit off of the windows but it had already stuck to the paint pretty well.
i want my paint to really go to hell so I have an excuse to have it repainted, that's why i rarely wash it.

You could have used a clay bar with some quick detail and if that didnt work wd40 and imediately washing the car would have taken that shizit out.

In the summer, I wash it like twice a week if not more, but right now I have no time and I dont think I have washed it in almost 3 weeks.

Originally posted by rsaeini@Oct 1 2003, 11:24 AM

go to a body shop supply store, and tell them you have overspray on your car. they make clay that picks up overspray and it works pretty good. all you have to do is spray it with some solution and rub the clay all over the overspay.
EDIT: im a tard. next time ill read all of the posts before commenting.

I don't wash my car now! I let the rain take care of it.....that's b/c my car needs a face lift on its sides!!

i wash my cars when instead of black they start to look like more of a gunmetal or dark bronze color

black is imposible to keep clean .... ive given up

I just had a miserable time washing my car.

It's like bad sex. Yeah, it can happen but it still leaves you scratching your head wondering how.

Chamois sucked, I ran out of water (well is dry, apparently.. making laundry a new problem) my sponge was gone so I used a towel. I gave up half way through it. It looked terrible. So I squeeqeed the soap off and gave up.

Go figure.

-> Steve

Back