How old is too old to drive a civic?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
I'm trying to figure out a daily driver. I'm 27 and trying to figure out the logistics. I'm going to have a nissan for a drift car and fun car. Now I need a commuter/daily vehicle. Looking at maybe a 2000 hatch or SI, something simple. The gf is buying a G37, so I don't need to worry about getting one of those. when my finances are better, I plan on buying an SUV or SUT.

So...how old is too old for a civic?

i see 80 year olds driving civics

i dont think there is an age limit to thesekinds of things

keep the car clean and looking respectable... ie: no flashy rims, no loud intake or exhaust, not slammed to the ground, etc... and i see no reason why it wouldnt be a resonable car to drive... especially with gas prices doing what they are

my grandma and grandpa drove a 96 4-dr.. they were about 60 or so at the time.. so i guess you can never be to old.. maybe too old to modify them..

*edit*
beat me to it E

Honda has really made the Civic and Accord look more upscale, like the image that the current Acura's project, in the past few years.

Just look at the size of the Civic now, compared to one's of yesteryear. The Civic is a respectable car now and not just viewed as super mini import like the Echo or Fit.

theres a 80 year old man here in my town that drives his type r everyday,,i just hope thats me when im that old

Drive what you like and what you can afford. There's not statute of limitation on ages for that.

Lots of people of all ages drive civics, just like people drive corollas....

Its when you see some older guy driving a civic hatch back with clear tailights and a fart can, now that catches my eye, clearly they bought it already modded.. =)

never to old to drive anything. you just get classified of being in mid life crisis.

My old man still drives a civic. So really there is not an age limit.

:withstupid:

My dad actually drives an EG and the thing has a ZC swap (I'm not sure he even knew it when he bought it) He love's the car, its peppy and gets great mileage. Plus he's 70+ lol.

You're too old to drive anything when you're 6 feet under. Otherwise rock what ya want :thumbsup: I'll be driving a Honda til I die. Unless I come across an affordable Supra, RX7, Skyline, or Foxbody Mustang (the only domestic I'd rock because of it's more import look) and even then I'd own a Honda and probably give it to my kid when I have one. My son turns 16 and asks for a car I'm like "Yea son guess what, I've had a 1993 Civic sedan turbo nitrous 450whp for ya in storage since I got my (insert car here)" LOL j/k.

My friend's dad drives his Civic around. His dad is like 56years old and it's a 190whp LS/VTEC Civic with N1 exhaust(do I need to explain? lol).

did i miss what happened to the G35?

but yeah, i know plenty of people driving civics well into their 80s (my grama had an 01...til she lost her license).

did i miss what happened to the G35?

but yeah, i know plenty of people driving civics well into their 80s (my grama had an 01...til she lost her license).
never bought one. i was going to buy one this year, but the wifey is buying a g37. so i'll just rock that all the time and get something else for myself. something cheap.

Back