How pissed would you be?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

For $250 you should get orange peel and paint that peels a year later. Not some guy who sprays your tires and installs a body kit with drywall screws.

id sue the living shit out of them, and that girls legs was hott :D

Did you read through the rest of the thread? Other people were commenting about that too. She's 16 apparently, lol...

EDIT: Check it out B, they're Pedo-Bear fans too!

pedoapproves.jpg

:eek: Holy shit! I would have to lock myself in my bathroom for a week to cool down, nah scratch that, I would just murder the guy for destroying my car. That is horrible work, that guy ruined that car.

If a body shop told me $250 to spray and install a full kit, I'd run the fuck the other way.

You get what you pay for.
Yea, that's ridiculous. I get hooked up by my dad's friend and have never paid less than $500 for anything. And everything is still quality... even if the fenders are dented again. But anyway...

-My little sister could have done better work than that.
-What kind of business person uses AIM for communication?
-If you ever push back a pick-up date, you do it once and accommodate the customer in every way, shape, and form.

No idea how this guy is actually still in business. And yea, I don't even know what I would do if that was my car. I would probably kill the guy just with my initial look.

What kind of business person uses AIM for communication?

Actually, I've noticed that quite a bit, especially with auto custom shops. They'll list phone number, e-mail, and then like a shop IM name on their website. Tacky? Unprofessional? Perhaps, yes. I don't think it's that uncommon though.

And actually, in this case it's fortunate that they did communicate on AIM. Those conversations could be key to him getting a settlement. The dude pretty clearly told him that he would be able to remove the kit and sell the car easily, but clearly he won't be able to with the way they installed it...

I have to start my Z up tomorrow to make the move, (new home) gotta install a new battery, bought one awhile back but haven't had a chance to put it in so the cars been sitting with the hood popped, with the battery covers removed.

sigh, I can't wait to have some free time again, its been awhile since I've had the car sideways.

God that car is so fucked up.

God that car is so fucked up.

Yeah, it's essentially ruined. It would cost thousands to just get it back to OEM condition. Honestly I think he should sell it to somebody who can do bodywork and cut his losses, while still pursuing a settlement from the shop at the same time.

And I don't know if anybody read into that thread much, but some other guy from a Toyota forum linked to his thread where he was talking about how the same guy screwed him over. He painted his Trueno and it took forever and looked like absolute shit.

AND THEN, dude himself came on to the forum and tried to defend his work. Basically he said that he's trying to figure out how to run a business and is learning from his mistakes. Yeah, you know, that's fine, but don't represent yourself as a legit paint/body technician if you have no fucking clue what you're doing, and don't hone your skills on paying customer's cars. Dude needs to be in school or working as an apprentice at a legitimate shop.

The funny part is, the shit with the Toyota guy happened about two months back, and he said it was "a great learning experience on how not to treat your customers" and that "it inspired him to do much better in the future." Yet now, we have the worst 350Z body kit install in the history of the planet. I guess that whole "doing better in the future" shit went straight out the window...

Dude you should know I'd already have a court date set.

I don't know about you guys but I would go look at other work that had been done by that individual before sending my baby to them. Str8

I wonder if insurance would cover such a thing?

I'm sure the guy's shop has to have some kind of bond or insurance.. then again, judging from the work, he probably has none.

No idea how this guy is actually still in business. And yea, I don't even know what I would do if that was my car. I would probably kill the guy just with my initial look.

He's not in business, I don't think it could even be called that.

That is garbage. There's no way in hell that guy would still be walking if he pulled something like that on my car. Especially if it were a Z :ph34r:

He's not in business, I don't think it could even be called that.

That is garbage. There's no way in hell that guy would still be walking if he pulled something like that on my car. Especially if it were a Z :ph34r:

Yeah, now he's saying that he didn't do the work. Apparently he let one of his workers prep it (hence why the paint didn't stick) and install it. Whatever, it's still the piss-poorest body kit install I've ever seen...

dude i don't know about you guys but if that foo was on instant messenger during the day I'd have told him to get his ass to work.
Hopefully homie has before-after pix and receipts......

If a body shop told me $250 to spray and install a full kit, I'd run the fuck the other way.

You get what you pay for.

My thoughts exactly. Moron deserves it for spending +\- 30k on a car, then $250 for an installation and paintjob. Fucking idiot if you ask me.

Back