how safe is it to spray a gsr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

One of my co-workers had a civic hatch with a GSR engine and a Nitrous Express system in it. It was his daily driver and when he took it to the track, he used a 175 shot :eek: and ran an 11.4 consistantly. He didnt seem to have any serious problems with it and it was the fastest nitrous powered civic in Canada. Of course the engine was built up a little. Ill find out tomorrow and post his setup for anyone interested.

ya no his car is not the fast nitrous civic in canada i have seen here in town a 91 gutted crx with an h22 runing a direct port kit run a 11.15 at 1300ftabsl sor corrected that would be a 10.09

I don't know what you say, but I wouldn't use a Nitrous kit unless something serious is on the line, like a Pink slip or a Gurl, or somebody's live, lol,

come on people that's like cheating,

if you have a C1 allready, just take the money for the Nitrous and just try to build it,

you not gonna go that fast, but you will have more reliable car, and you gonna go fast all the time not when you press the boton,

come on people Fast and the Furious times are over, Time to come up with some SERIOUS SHIZZY,

first of all what kind of setup you have?

Originally posted by cycloneb18c3+Mar 6 2004, 12:48 PM-->
dohch22a4
@Mar 6 2004, 06:47 PM
First of all, it's Chewie.

Second, it doesn't matter how great your A/F ratio is, 75 more horsepower with torque to match is going to put more stress on the engine's internals than they were designed for. The downward spiral you mentioned will be accelerated to a certain degree. It will compromise a bit of longevity. That's what I'm saying. So, do some research, cunt hair.

What do you mean it doesnt matter how great your air fuel ratio is. Fuel actually does some work in the cooling process of the engine. If you have too much heat, you'll burn a hole right through the piston(which is a big problem that happens a lot with dry kits). So, you do some research, cunt hair.

I never said having a good AF ratio didn't help, what i said was no matter how excellent that AF ratio is, that that extra power is most definitely going to make a difference in longevity, regardless of perfect stoichiometric condictions. It's a fact. And yes, I called HellbentHONDA a cunt hair. Deal with it.

Learn to read. Fuck off. Eat a dick. Choke on dog shit and die. You ingrown, pus-encrusted cunt hair.

Originally posted by Sergey P.A.@Mar 7 2004, 08:44 AM
come on people that's like cheating,

if you have a C1 allready, just take the money for the Nitrous and just try to build it,

you not gonna go that fast, but you will have more reliable car, and you gonna go fast all the time not when you press the boton,

come on people Fast and the Furious times are over, Time to come up with some SERIOUS SHIZZY,

N2o is as much cheating as boosting or blowing, just another power adder.

You'd be hard pressed to get the same performance out of $500-$800 in bolt ons as you would from a n2o set up, I dare say NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Refer to statements one and two.

Nitrous has been used on cars LONG before Paul Walkers Mitsubishi escapades were a itch in Rob Cohens pants.

Learn to read. Fuck off. Eat a dick. Choke on a dog shit and die. You ingrown, pus-encrusted cunt hair.[/QUOTE]

(somebody needs to get laid :lol: :lol: )

Learn to read. Fuck off. Eat a dick. Choke on a dog shit and die. You ingrown, pus-encrusted cunt hair.

(somebody needs to get layed :lol: :lol: ) [/quote]
Actually, I have a girlfriend I have been with for over two years and we fuck quite a bit. Try again, jackass.

Somebody needs to cut their own throat and bleed themselves over their sink! :lol: :lol:

Stupidass. Layed, huh? So, where did you get your GED, genius?

youre funny. really. ive got 10+ years wrenching experience, been through just about the best auto/diesel tech school in the country, was reading Super Chevy magazine when you were in diapers, have talked with seasoned veterans in the drag racing scene as well as spent my fair share of time at the track and have a number of books on honda/acura and domestic tuning. perhaps the people that wrote those books should have consulted with dohch22a first. :roll:

fucking know it all teenagers!! stubborness OWNS YOU !!! :lol: :lol:

Yeah, well, tech school obviously doesn't teach you how to spell. I like how you change the subject a lot. Someone should lock this thread.

Back