how should i approach her?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

c97x

sorry boss, its turbo
so about 3 weeks ago i became single again. im 20 years old, work full time at a pizza joint and go to school full time for auto. well in the plaza i work at there is a subway with a few good looking ladies. i 've developed a small crush on one of the girls that works there, she's 21 and likes to snowboard. she also has "streched" earholes like mine. my buddie (i work with) who is 23 said he will go down there and plant some seeds for me. so the question is should i let him do the dirty work or should i just go down there and handle my buisness. my pursuing skills are a bit dull a 3 year relationship kinda does that. so what should i do?

dont let your boy plant the seed for ya. Thats just dirty. lol i've never it called that unless its dealing with sex.

anyway. just go over their and start with the small talk. ''whats up how ya going?''
start asking here bout the obvious like the peircing and such. I say give it like 2 days before you ask her to a concert/party or something mature that you both do.

and watch the kissing! dont want to move to fast. Now if she works faster than some go ahead and take anything she'll give.

this is what i used to do and worked EVERY time.

^^^

yeah if you want to do something do it yourself. dont send your buddy. chances are if you do he's the one who is going to be hitting it. and dont bring him as a wingman either. its subway, not the bar :lol:

Don't let your buddy do anything for you. Tacky.

Just walk into the place every day she works, buy some cookies, and talk to her. (Subway has yummy cookies if I remember properly.) The conversation will shift topics, and just go with it. You've got nothing to lose.

just as they^^ all said..do it yourself,if your buddy does it,well then hes going to literally being doing it..just go in and get lunch..talk to her a little bit..wait a couple days..go in again and talk some more..things will take off from there

do everything you can to not come off creepy - so no lurking, stalking, etc. easy for a girl to confuse a fairly lengthy interest with creepdom when she doesn't realize the guy has been working up nerve to talk to her for a while because he's gunshy. gunshy = cute. play that up, it'll help u out later ;)

i would go up to her and tell her you think she is cute and you would like to get to know her. simple and straight forward

heres an idea walk up to her and say HI. then take it from there. your not in middle school anymore. leave your buddy out of it.

ask her where she got her ears done
gotta start a conversation to show you're interested and have some of the same shit in common

you: hey subway lady I'd like a footlong meat sandwich how bout you?

figure out her shift to see when she gets off work...and plan something with her...heck...if shes into concerts...get two tickets to a concert...find out what bands she likes...bust up in there with tickets to their concert and be like..."well...i have these two tickets to "insert band here"...and its just me....would you like to join me?" somethin like that...if you get her to go to a concert with you...and she has a good time...youre set...itll roll from there...

^^ werd.. and if she says no.. have a friend willing to buy the other ticket..

Back