how should i approach her?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

todays the day he should be stickin it to her...or is he going to puss out??

Since everyone's getting silly with this: I say you go up in the Subway and holla 'Ay Bay Bay' and then Superman dat hooooooo! :p

Just kidding. Seriously, just be yourself, talk to her, and well, ask her if she wants to go get something that isn't a sandwich sometime. XD

Since everyone's getting silly with this: I say you go up in the Subway and holla 'Ay Bay Bay' and then Superman dat hooooooo! :p

Just kidding. Seriously, just be yourself, talk to her, and well, ask her if she wants to go get something that isn't a sandwich sometime. XD

supa man dat hooooooooooooooo Stewie!:dj:

YouTube - Family guy Soulja Boy

well i handled it, just got back from work... anyway id say it went very smooth. we yapped like we have known each other for ever, she's very simialer to me. im used to talking to girls since i went out with my girl for 3 years and had to be around her friends. but anyway ill cut to the chase, she has a boyfriend. no big deal thou, snowboarding season coming up soon lots of snow bunny's

well i handled it, just got back from work... anyway id say it went very smooth. we yapped like we have known each other for ever, she's very simialer to me. im used to talking to girls since i went out with my girl for 3 years and had to be around her friends. but anyway ill cut to the chase, she has a boyfriend. no big deal thou, snowboarding season coming up soon lots of snow bunny's
beat his ass and take his girl...

my buddie "thought" so, and beating someones ass over a bitch is so dumb, im not going to jail for something so stupid

If its a chick you really like stay friendly with her but don't become in the friend zone. You never know she could break up with him next week.

keep talking to her, keep flirting with her. never pass into the friend zone, always be the person that, when you walk into the room, she automaticaly smiles and goes straight to you.

that way when the bf's gone. your batter up.

that was infact the game plan, cuz shit happens all the time, then i just jump right on it. she is a pretty cool girl so im not going anywhere

talk to her bf, ask him which end of her he likes better. then ask him if he minds if you use the other end.

ok soo you wont beat his ass..so just keep talking to her and get her to like you..then shell leave him for you

obviously youve never been to jail, or you would understand. i got the situation under control

So she's got a boyfriend, you've been to jail, and flip pizzas ?

I wouldn't date your ass either. Nothing personal, just a bolt of Celerity honesty to piss you off first thing in the morning :)

is it too late in the thread to post Snazzy pick up lines??

or is there/there should be a pick up line thread ... i think i could get a few kicks out of something like that

is it too late in the thread to post Snazzy pick up lines??

or is there/there should be a pick up line thread ... i think i could get a few kicks out of something like that

fuck it.... this thread is 50% worthless anyway

whore it up

next time youy see her ask her: "Do you wash your pants with windex?"

her: "no, why"

You: "Because i can see myself in them"

Back