How should I kill my roommate?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

I come home tonight to find a popup on my computer saying it's infected. It's my fucking dumbshit roomate, who will still not fucking learn. He goes to these gay ass wrestiling websites that hijack his computer. It got so bad, he had to buy a new HD. I install it for him, reinstall windows, within 12 fucking hours, he goes to the SAME websites that gave it to him in the first place. I told him I won't help him because if I help him, he won't learn. So now, he goes on my computer and I get popups, and my homepage is about:blank with some MS search tool (i.e. Google). This is the website the popup keeps sending me to : http://www.antivirus-gold.com/?wm=&swm=

I run adaware, finds 3 files. I delete them, restart comp, delete all cookies, all internet files, etc. Still have the same popup, still the same about:blank page as home.

2 questions: What should I do to get rid of this shit on my comp, and how should I fucking off my roomate, he obviously has no respect for my shit, as I have told him on several occasions that the websites he goes to is the problem. I'm thinking of gouging his eyes out with my thumbs, and burying him under the floorboards. The stench of his insides will be the perfect perfume for settling a score.

BTW, flame on him as much as you want, this fucker is getting this thread sent to him.

key logger, bet he isn't going to wrestling websites.

Maybe you could slowly poison him, like that russian politician. I forget his name, but it made him "age" rapidly.

Trust me, it's wrestling websites. After he did it the 2nd time on my comp, I put a password on. I gave it to him earlier tonight because he said he needed to check his e-mail. 90 min later, I get home, he is just now checking his e-mail. Rat bastard.

Originally posted by Havok@Jul 22 2005, 12:34 AM
Trust me, it's wrestling websites. After he did it the 2nd time on my comp, I put a password on. I gave it to him earlier tonight because he said he needed to check his e-mail. 90 min later, I get home, he is just now checking his e-mail. Rat bastard.
[post=529719]Quoted post[/post]​

fix computer, change password... kick him in teh nuts

An IDE cable beating, drives attached, would be choice.

Either way, you need Linux my friend. No spyware, no viruses, no problems!

schedule the local synchronous chain-whip dancing club meeting at the same time and place he checks his email.

Bah, that nothing compared to my roomates last year. First semester, I had 2. Both were into dungen and Dragons. Finally one moved out, the other one that sucked more stayed. He go days without showering, told me that he doesn't use soap in the shower, nor brushes his teeth on a normal basis (like once a week if that) would what gay anime shit ALL the time, and when ever there was anything that he thought was funny, he would like scream laugh, and if there was some kind of sexual inuendo (or even if there wasn't be he would interpert it that way) he would YELL "oohh thats sick. Thats just wrong" Even when I was either trying to sleep or do homework. He would sleep ALL the time, and when he woke up really late, he would say "oh I didn't have time to take a shower today" and smell up the room some more. When I told him that he had to shower more and he stank like sweaty ass, he went to the store and bought glade plugins. He would never go to class, and then when it came close to the test, he would bug the shit out of me since I had aced the classes last semester that he was taking now and would ask a million questions, when everyone could be solved if he open the book and read the first page. He also had like 2 terabites of stupid anime and dvd's on his like 6 hard drives, and that is all he would talk about it. On top of that, he over clocked his POS processor big time, and didn't have proper cooling for it, so ever once in a while when I was trying to sleep, his alarm for his computer would sound. Fucking annoying as hell.

This girl that I knew had her roomate commit suicide and for the rest of the semester, she never had to do anything because she was basicly given an umbrella from school work for that term. After hearing about this, I quickly researched ways on ways to ummm...get good grades. I figured, my roomate was a fucking fat ass (like easily 250-300 or so and thats with never drinking in his life) and he would always eat horrible (I guess salt was really bad for him but he would always eat 3or so bowls of roman noodles a day) never exercise, looked like he ran a marathon after walking up the stairs to our floor (2 flights of stairs. So hard). Odds were in my favor that semester. He was always one step away from kealing over due to an early heart attack.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jul 22 2005, 01:56 AM
Bah, that nothing compared to my roomates last year. First semester, I had 2. Both were into dungen and Dragons. Finally one moved out, the other one that sucked more stayed. He go days without showering, told me that he doesn't use soap in the shower, nor brushes his teeth on a normal basis (like once a week if that) would what gay anime shit ALL the time, and when ever there was anything that he thought was funny, he would like scream laugh, and if there was some kind of sexual inuendo (or even if there wasn't be he would interpert it that way) he would YELL "oohh thats sick. Thats just wrong" Even when I was either trying to sleep or do homework. He would sleep ALL the time, and when he woke up really late, he would say "oh I didn't have time to take a shower today" and smell up the room some more. When I told him that he had to shower more and he stank like sweaty ass, he went to the store and bought glade plugins. He would never go to class, and then when it came close to the test, he would bug the shit out of me since I had aced the classes last semester that he was taking now and would ask a million questions, when everyone could be solved if he open the book and read the first page. He also had like 2 terabites of stupid anime and dvd's on his like 6 hard drives, and that is all he would talk about it. On top of that, he over clocked his POS processor big time, and didn't have proper cooling for it, so ever once in a while when I was trying to sleep, his alarm for his computer would sound. Fucking annoying as hell.

This girl that I knew had her roomate commit suicide and for the rest of the semester, she never had to do anything because she was basicly given an umbrella from school work for that term. After hearing about this, I quickly researched ways on ways to ummm...get good grades. I figured, my roomate was a fucking fat ass (like easily 250-300 or so and thats with never drinking in his life) and he would always eat horrible (I guess salt was really bad for him but he would always eat 3or so bowls of roman noodles a day) never exercise, looked like he ran a marathon after walking up the stairs to our floor (2 flights of stairs. So hard). Odds were in my favor that semester. He was always one step away from kealing over due to an early heart attack.
[post=529736]Quoted post[/post]​

your roomate sounds like my girlfriend's brother and all his geeky ass friend's. dirty ass motherfuckers. pretty much he is"computer smart" and dumb everything else.

Ever seen "Dead Man On Campus?" it's pretty much about to roomates who want to get a roomate that they know will eventually die or commit suicide so the college will give them all A's for the rest of the year.

I'm an anime loving, D&D playing geek, but I am nowhere near that bad. I knew some people that were and well... I no longer associate with them. The lack of bathing alone would drive me up a wall.

You guys loathe rooming with a geek like I would loathe rooming with a jock or frat boy.

He also had like 2 terabites of stupid anime and dvd's on his like 6 hard drives

You touch the array, you die. Period. End of discussion.

I'd honestly just put some ex-lax in his food everytime he eats/drinks a certain item for a long long time.

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Jul 22 2005, 01:21 AM
He also had like 2 terabites of stupid anime and dvd's on his like 6 hard drives

You touch the array, you die. Period. End of discussion.
[post=529741]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd:

I've got WAY more anime than that!

All the other crap about your roommate sucks though. Force him to move out.

Lol, i know someone almost exactly like that. only difference is the guy i know prefers Ragnrok(spl?) and Eve, lives with his parents(doesnt want to move out), and doesnt do anything to the computer except for harddrives(he uses me to do most of his computer hardware modifications.) he bribe's his little 10yr old sister to clean his room and wash his clothes but it still stinked(that is until they put it wood floor).

u couldnt switch rooms?

i know in my college if its that bad you could request a room change

I did, but at my college we have 3 dorms. One is one of the largest dorms in the country with 1000+ rooms. Anyways, that dorm was getting remodeled like 200 rooms at a time, so housing was extremly tight. Yea, it sucked, but I would normally go out all the time, so it wasn't too big of a deal.

Back