how smart are you today?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Chocolate contains THC, the active drug found in marijuana.

Also most dark Chocolate that is unsweetend contains very small amoutns of Cocaine

Long ago, Coca Cola used to contain cocaine. No surprise here, but if one left a nail in a can over night, the acid would completely dissolve by morning.  That's the old stuff.

If you have ever watched the show Myth busters they proved the nail thing wrong. Even though the Coca cola did work every well as a chrome cleaner the acid was not strong enough to eat a nail or a penny. And as for the cocaine part I've never heard of that, But I can't recall any ingredaints that would have been added to the soda that came from a cocoa plant.

Originally posted by smooth_criminal@Jan 28 2004, 03:03 PM

If you have ever watched the show Myth busters they proved the nail thing wrong. Even though the Coca cola did work every well as a chrome cleaner the acid was not strong enough to eat a nail or a penny. And as for the cocaine part I've never heard of that, But I can't recall any ingredaints that would have been added to the soda that came from a cocoa plant.

i dont recall myth busters doing the thing with the nail, i remeber about the chrome cleaner though. but if they did do it its because they used coke thats manufactured from today, hes talkin about the ORIGINAL coke would dissolve a nail, the recipe has slightly changed over the years.

but... if you do put a can of coke or two in your toilet... it helps keep your septic tank clean... yay phosphorus!!!!

also helps with ring around the bowl.

;)

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 28 2004, 10:08 AM
>> It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.

the reason they say this is because of the velocity behind the sneeze... something about it is possible for your eyes to pop out of socket.

i hear it's been done before. so i don't doubt that you CAN sneeze with your eyes open, you just have to hold them there yourself. :)

I want to see this shit on Mythbusters

Mythbusters rocks!!!! I knew a few of those facts, I know more, I gotta find where they are though, I have them writen down somewheres...

Originally posted by Celerity@Jan 28 2004, 02:20 PM
...More than 1/3 of the worlds Eggplant comes from farms in New Jersey...

i live in new jersey...been up and down it,everywhere...never saw a place that grows eggplants :shrug2:

i knew about 13 things on that list

i live in new jersey...been up and down it,everywhere...never saw a place that grows eggplants

:werd: neither have I,

I knew maybe 10 on that list.

Back