how the hell can someone drive this?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
i was at a car show this saturday and seen this car parked in the parking lot (it was in the spectator lot and not on the show field):

slamology08207.jpg

slamology08208.jpg

the whole front end end and passenger side was all messed up and so was the rear window and the roof. the rear window frame was pushed out about 1/4" all around making the rear glass sit in a bit. the rear window was being held on my duct tape as well as parts of the windshield and the whole front end of the car. the drivers side was the only side that had any decent panels on it. i dont see how that car is safe and legal to drive at all. i think the owner (obviously a female from the shit hanging from rear view mirror) needs to trash it and buy a new car...lol.

moreso, i wanna know what the heyell happened to that car. what do you have to drop on a hood to get it to look like that?

:werd: there are better looking cars in the sammich pile at a salvage yard.

Wow. I wonder if she checks her oil when she changes the duct tape.. And the hood becomes shaped like that when you forget to latch it and drive off. It folds back over the top of the car, hence the new windshield.

"Car for sale!! Passenger side mirror in great shape! Make offer!"

moreso, i wanna know what the heyell happened to that car. what do you have to drop on a hood to get it to look like that?

:werd: :withstupid: Did a baby elephant fall on its hood or something? Holy crap! I've seen ghetto, but that takes the cake.

That is like a whole roll of duct tape. And it isn't legal. Won't pass DMV. A female friend of mine had her mirror duct taped back on (actually extremely securely). DMV said "duct tape is not a suitable repair". While I disagree and ask the duct tape gods to off the DMV for their blasphemy, it is a law.

:werd: :withstupid: Did a baby elephant fall on its hood or something? Holy crap! I've seen ghetto, but that takes the cake.
like phyregod said, the the roof hit it

I wish I had pictures of my old Mazda 626. It puts both those cars to shame. I got it for $100 and it only lasted me a month, full cardboard body kit, a bike rack with a 2x4 duct taped to it for a spoiler and some old Motegi wheels that were bent so bad from jumping curbs and what not that I still cant believe held air. Ah good times with that puppy.

I'll try to snag some pics of a minivan in my area.

It was bought new, and then 'stored" the owner of the gastation covered the entire body in scotch tape.

Back