how the hell do i get a hickey off?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

yea, stupid question, but does anyone know any way other than makeup, to help make this shit not as noticable. i might have to go to work tonight, and i got a party at my house later, i don't want this shit all obvious.

try hot bacon greese. If it doesnt remove the hickey you could fall back on the I burned myself cooking speach.

hahaah hickeys are the dumbest thing ever. let me pleasure you by breaking all the blood vessels under your skin... mmmmm hot.

haha. naa, shes 15.

j/k. yea they're dumb but i didn't realize it till this morning. it wasn't like we were sitting there trying to make them, it just happened. its not that bad, so i think i can get it lightened up a little

yea so i kept messing with em and now they are dark like bruises. it looks like two fingerprints kinda, so i'm just gonna make up some BS story, i don't wanna deal with a write up over this shit, ill jsut say i got in a fight or somethin stupid like that

Quoted post[/post]]
yea, stupid question, but does anyone know any way other than makeup, to help make this shit not as noticable. i might have to go to work tonight, and i got a party at my house later, i don't want this shit all obvious.

Well...do this..

get someone to give you a hickey on the other side of the neck...

Then go get one of those arrows that has a wire on it that when put on the neck...it appears that the arrow is going thru like you just got shot by an indian....or got to walmart and get a cheap arrow, cut a section out of it, fab up a wire that goes behind the neck, and holds up the other side....

I mean hell...it's Halloween right now...play the part... :laugh:

tooth paste worked for me.....i put alot and covered it...it was almost gone over night....about as big as a quare...not to blue though

who the fuck still gives hickeys??
she's obviously trashy... ditch her

Treat it like a bruise or swelling: Cold for 15 minutes, heat for 15 minutes.

Or, just deal with it, And next time she starts leaching, slap the bitch to the floor. :ph34r:

I hate hickies.. On my neck... :ph34r: Besides, bloody scratches and claw marks on the back are a MUCH more manly "battle wound" :mrgreen:

Back