How the hell do some people get their license

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Ok, I'm driving, get fed up with traffic and decide to take another route. I pull onto the shoulder to make the next right....even though it was 500 or more feet away I didn't feel like going 2 mph max in the stop and go (literally 2 mph). Anyway, I'm just cruisin down the shoulder at about i dunno 15-20 mph, as I'm about to go to pass this bitch in a fuckin saturn and the bitch just kinda moves into the shoulder slighly when I'm about 20 feet away from her...on purpose. Fuckin cunt runs me off the road onto a curb. I didn't even bother stopping because it just would have led to an arguement and me ending up getting a ticket for I guess "illegal passing" and riding on the shoulder.

There was no real damage, just threw the wheels out of alignment a bit, but it still pisses me off. Fuckin stubbord cunt hoes like that shouldn't be allowed to drive.

Before you even get on me about it, I know what I did was ever so slighly illegal. Also, I always watch people's rear view mirrors and side view mirrors before passing. This is how I know she did it on purpose. She had an evil look in her eyes when she did it, and was obviously looking straight at me. I wish my friend "E" was in the car, she woulda jumped out the moving car, to at least give her some lip...if the lady was polite enough or she woulda smacked that bitch right upside the head.

I guess this is kinda pointless but theres no one else to tell yet.

yo civic rider, are a fucking retard. you deserved the damage your car got.

and fuck you and your friend "e", if you're gonna go out and give someone else shit cuz you were breaking the law.

:asshat:

Seriously, bitch bitch, piss n moan. You were 500 ft away. Even in 2mph traffic, that's not much of a wait. You deserve what you got. Don't cry to us.

I'm not bitchin' really. I know it was completely my fault, technically I'm not blaming her, just saying she's a fucking bitch for doing it. But do you really think the bitch should have went and did that?

Its a long wait when you had someplace to be.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Sep 11 2004, 07:18 PM
yo civic rider, are a fucking retard. you deserved the damage your car got.

and fuck you and your friend "e", if you're gonna go out and give someone else shit cuz you were breaking the law.

:asshat:
[post=389061]Quoted post[/post]​

See, that's what I get for for saying your car isn't a peice of shit. Not important, you acting like your a law enforment agent, out to catch everyone who does something so little but has to pay the state/county so much, which in my opinion is a waste of money out of my pocket. Laws like that are not only for safety but they're also there to make money (IMO, of course). Illegal or not, it's not like I'm going around shooting people in the head. That is real crime and illegalness.

And all this fuck you and your friend wasn't necassary. I'm not the one to argue back and forth, back and forth on an internet board. Your entitled to your own opinion and I would have respected it if it weren't for that comment.

Mods are probably going to close the thread because an arguement will undoubtably start now.

Seriously, bitch bitch, piss n moan. You were 500 ft away. Even in 2mph traffic, that's not much of a wait. You deserve what you got. Don't cry to us.

You're basically complaining about yourself here.

I remember sitting in some hellatious traffic when some assclown decided to drive down the shoulder so he didn't have to wait like the rest of us. He got pulled over about 200ft. later. It was great. 

These both were respectful and at the same time they stated his opinion. If I had gotten pullled over i would have accepted the ticket and payed without question because I know what I did was wrong, but I had my reasons.

Good

You know, I just realized that I was asking this about you when I started reading your post.

How the hell do some people get their license

I wish I had a beater car so that if anyone ever tried that with me, I'll claim I was going to try to make a right turn, slam into your ass and then proceed to pull you out of your car and beat the living fuck out of you for doing something so completely irresponsible, ignorant and just plain STUPID.

You're bitching about the lady boxing you down, admit it. That's what the title of the thread leads me to believe. Only after we get on your ass for being a fucking moron do you try to save face.

As far as I'm concerned, after this post. You shouldn't have a license you impatient fucktard ricer.

I guess this wasn't something that needed to be said on hondaswap. People don't see my point and don't want to. Might as well just close the thread.

I see your point...

I dont believe you should have done it though...

Im not going to bash you for your fuck up, becuase the car already took care of that...

Exactly, I figured out what I did wasn't the smartest but I learn from my mistakes, not from people openly flaming me like they've never done something illegal and had to learn from their mistakes. It might not have been something like this, but I'm sure they've done something retarded.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Sep 11 2004, 09:09 PM
Exactly, I figured out what I did wasn't the smartest but I learn from my mistakes, not from people openly flaming me like they've never done something illegal and had to learn from their mistakes. It might not have been something like this, but I'm sure they've done something retarded.
[post=389105]Quoted post[/post]​

yea, I do retarded shit everyday...

I wake up.

I agree, but while I was breaking the law in a way, she's trying to cause some sort of accident which is worse than a minor traffic violation.

If I were to have actually hit something major or another car, I would have been blamed and been ticketed for passing on the shoulder, while in reality even though I was doing something illegal she would have been the cause of the accident.

Ever see that commercial about insurance fraud, maybe she was trying to do that.

how do you get it, fuck how do you keep it past 65.......come to florida, its fucking brutal.

Acutally today I was driving to WalMart, and some old lady was in front of me and she started to turn and then suddenly stopped. My buddy told me to pass her, so I did. Then I park my car and start walking towards WalMart, and then we both notice that the old lady is still in the same spot. As we approach the car we noticed that the old lady fucking feel asleep while making a damn turn.......ture story, no lie and just happened today.

like i said, you haven't seen shit till you come to florida.......damn seniors.

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Since this thread is locked, I'll get my licks in while you're still down... I can't believe that you're bitching about something like that. She wasn't trying to cause an accident- that was your own dumb ass that did it. When someone's trying to cut down the shoulder on the freeway, I get over and block them. I can't stand the audacity of people who think they can just break all the rules when it suits them. Someone should take your license away. Learn to drive, and when you fuck up- learn to accept it and see your mistake instead of blaming it on someone who got mad because you were being an asshole.

Have a nice day. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back