How the HELL?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HollowJDM

so lets just say you are tearing a motor down because something messed up on it, and it wont crank, then you pull the plugs out and the number 1 plug was melted/driven into the piston, what happened to cause this?

ok, upon further inspection here is the situation...
crank is at top dead center, but cams look advanced as hell. odds are car jumped timeon the crank, bent a valve into the spark plug...new engine rebuild needed. but would the mechanic be liable since they had just the day before put new oil pump on...hence mabe screwing up timing position when putting it back together?

well if changing an oil pump involves pull a timing belt that would be there problem!

thats what we were thinking. too many problems right before a car show. now im afraid to enter the burnout contest. who knows i may blow my second tranny, or something worse...sucks for my friend though, its always one thing or another for him...

well i would talk nicley then i would bring a friend to help talks flow more smoothly and eastwood is a good friend

:this thread is worthless without pics:

I want to see pics of this

Back